The Hotels Network
The Hotels Network is an award-winning technology company providing innovative software (B2B SaaS) for the hospitality industry. Since day one, we've worked hard to bring together an awesome team with deep expertise in hospitality, product design and consumer marketing. United by the mission to help hotel brands increase direct bookings, we build pioneering technology that enables any hotel to optimize their guests’ booking experience and regain their fair share of online revenue. We believe in what we do. As do thousands of hotels around the globe.
Based at our headquarters in Barcelona as well as in other strategic locations around the globe, The Hotels Network team is made up of over 135 people from 30 different nationalities.
To fuel our continued rapid growth, we are looking for a Market Manager for Italy to join our team based in Barcelona.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to join a very ambitious company at a point where your work will have immediate impact on its growth and results. And have fun doing it, too.
- Business development and client acquisition in the hospitality industry: independent and hotel groups and chains.
- Create and implement the sales strategy to sustain rapid company growth in the area (Italy, Croatia, Cyprus, Greece, etc.)
- Be responsible for the whole sales cycle: market prospection, first approach, online demos and meetings, company presentation and contract closing.
- Monitor the results and follow up with your clients.
- You bring a minimum of 3 years of experience in sales/business development in the hospitality/accommodation industry, ideally in a tech company.
- Proven experience in sales B2B.
- Experience in software consulting will be a strong asset.
- A native level of Italian and a very high level of English are a must. Other european languages will be a plus.
- Results oriented.
- Self-starter, able to set goals.
- Proactive attitude and sense of initiative.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player and fun to work with.
- International environment with over 25 nationalities.
- Nice office in the Center of Barcelona.
- Have a real impact on a fast-growing innovative technology company.
- Continuous internal and external training.
- Healthy work life balance with flexible working hours and a remote-friendly work policy.
- "Flexible compensation plan” with Ticket Restaurant, Ticket Transport and Bonus for Nursery.
- Coffee, tea, fresh fruit and Friday team breakfast.
- Competitive compensation.
Show more Show less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Wall Street English is now looking for a Chief Financial Officer to join our International head office in Barcelona. Wall Street English is one of the world’s leading adult English language traini [...]
La société Natexo offers its customers self-service digital advertising solutions on several marketing channels for all types of business: - Emailing Ads to send advertising campaigns on Emailing [...]
Heliox - Future-proof rapid charging solutions driving a cleaner tomorrow We are very excited to welcome a new Regional Marketing Lead to our team, and we hope it’s you - join and help us ma [...]
Named Accounts Manager – Public Sector Location: Barcelona, Spain As a Named Accounts Manager, you will play an integral role in new business pitches, hold responsibility for the effective on-bo [...]