Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Scheduling Success Coordinator for Global Service Contact Center
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join a successful team of a multi-national, multi-lingual, trained service team at the Agilent Global Service Contact Center in Barcelona,
delivering day-to-day support services for Agilent's Life Science and Chemical Analysis customers.
Role and responsibilities :
As a Scheduling Success Coordinator , you will primarily schedule and confirm all customer on-site requests, helping to maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of Agilent’s field organization, focusing on resource optimization and meeting customer expectations. You will confirm all scheduling plans for Agilent Field System Engineers (FSE) and Authorized Service Providers (ASP) for services such as installation, repair, and maintenance on analytical instruments. You are the single point of contact for the FSE, ASPs and customers for all on-site requests (that includes scheduling and rescheduling). Overall, you own the scheduling planning board and will continuously be driving towards daily improvements. You are directly responsible for meeting customer response times, providing quality service and making sure all field resources are effectively deployed for customer on-site services, ensuring the most cost-effective resource is selected, by assigning the right service engineering resource, in the right location, at the right time.
Your objectives will be:
- Effective scheduling and optimization of Agilent Field System Engineers and Alternate Service Partner’s for installation, repair and maintenance services, for instruments at customer sites
- Successfully manage communications with the customer and internal stakeholders
- Prioritization of customer onsite response times, in alignment with customer expectations and Agilent measures
- Build strong relationship with our internal business partners to strengthen our ability to deliver a superior customer experience. Business partners include: Customer Service Organization, Global Customer Field Solutions, Instrument Sales, Contract Sales & the Business Center
- Ensure that all processes and timelines are followed closely for the most efficient results possible
- Schedule and confirm all planning and scheduling efforts that come in through multiple avenues (Omni-Channel)
- Determine and develop approaches to assignments and processes, contribute to continuous improvement efforts – resources optimization and customer satisfaction are the driving factors
- Maintain accurate record of engineer availability and commitments, utilizing our business scheduling tools (SAP CRM/MRS)
- Close collaboration with the Install Success Coordinator, Global Customer Field Solutions team, Online Technical Support team to ensure we are quickly responding to all customer onsite requests
- Lead solutions that meet Agilent and customer’s onsite needs, with the foresight to raise scheduling escalations when required
- Proactively manage resource shortages, in cooperation with the Service Business Manager
- You are accountable for customer satisfaction and developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty; inclusive of Agilent Customer Survey, specifically for the Ease of Scheduling results
- Utilize in-depth knowledge of Agilent process and procedures, showing ability to follow them with high attention to detail
- Arrange and plan complex, high impact services with minimal management intervention
- Ensure all working relationships follow Agilent Technologies Standards of Business Conduct.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Se precisa oficial de 1° peluquería, peluqueria a pleno rendimiento , a media jornada (tardes)con mínimo 6 años de experiencia enviar currículum linaben. [email protected] com También Se admite per [...]
Busco un comercial o persona con mucha iniciativa emprendedora, simpatía, contactos empresariales y coche propio. Zona Baix Maresme. Para contactar enviar los datos siguientes: Nombre, edad, estudios [...]
Se necesita chofer para trailer con experiencia y ADR si es posible para incorporarse de inmediato interesados llamar al 634764082 o al 617 935 989 para mas información gracias [...]
Tenemos un gran compromiso con el trabajo en equipo. Si eres una persona dispuesta a aprender cosas nuevas y con aptitudes de liderazgo que quieres explotar, mente abierta y emprendedora, el momento e [...]