Our Region South Europe HR community aims to create value from cross-functional perspectives in close collaboration with global and local HR within the H&M group.
On this journey we´re all collaborating to create the best omni customer offer and as a C&B Specialist you will be a key player in making this happen. As part of the Regional HR Team, you are the person to go to and keep together the salary reference data for the countries of the Region. You are the Regional go-to person and guard-rail on matters related to the framework.
In this role you ensure all benefits programs in region South Europe are relevant and provide high quality to meet business needs.
You collaborate with the H&M Group to promote C&B in the Region itself. You act as a point of contact for leaders, country HR managers, and local partners running Compensation & Benefits. You work with regional and local stakeholders, providing guidance and impact changes by training HR teams and general Management in C&B topics and compensation programs.
Key responsibilities include:
· Lead and coordinate initiatives translating the Brand Compensation & Benefits strategy within the Region adapting to local needs.
· Implement and maintain the job framework in the Region, applying best practice tools and processes - make local adaptations if needed
· Provide training in the framework to regional and local management
· Collaborate with controlling, HR and payroll departments on implementing and maintaining regional compensation topics
· Work with Global Mobility for regional moves
· Take ownership for regional benefits programs and practices, streamlining and improving processes and support local contacts with market research, vendor management and plan renewal support
· Support regional implementation of new initiatives and coordinate learnings between Sales markets within the Region
· Share Regional and Sales market best practices and feedback with the Central function
· Share feedback on end-user experience on tech tools
· Ensure local data privacy in design of C&B processes
· Communicate C&B topics with the employee experience in mind
Being part of our omni journey means there is not one clear path. We ask of you to be open to change and take part in creating an organization for the future. We are looking to have a mix of people that work in a way that optimizes our decision making, team performance and ultimately helps us reflect, respect and relate to our employees and customers. This is an opportunity for open minded team player that by being curious, innovative and forward-thinking, wants to change our business and the whole industry. We ask you to be yourself, drive results, work towards goals and go for it with everything you’ve got. A growth mindset and your competences such as self-reflection and empathy with contribute to be successful in this role.
Besides your personality we see that you have:
· Minimum of 2-5 years working with Compensation & Benefits on a local, regional or global level
· Previous experience in the HR, controlling or payroll functions, with employee centric and analytical mindset
· Experience from dealing with external vendors/providers/unions a must
· Experience from working within an Area office, Sales market or Region in retail is desirable
· Strong strategic and analytical skills, with an ability to set plans and lead, coordinate and keep together implementation initiatives
· Excellent project management skills and ability to plan/organize and support the implementation of C&B tools and processes
· Excellent presentation skills - ability to promote and communicate company compensation & benefits programs in a concise and inspiring way
· A good collaborator - working with stakeholders on Brand, Regional and Sales market level
· Thrives in a high-pace environment
· Proficient in MS office, especially excel
After receiving your application, our HR Department will review it to see your fit with the requirements for this role
If your profile fits the requirements, you will be contacted by our partner agency "CATENON" who will send you a link to take a competence test called "Hogan Test", lasting about 45 minutes
At the same time, you will receive an invitation for a 1st interview online, which will last approximately 1h 30. These interviews will take place between 4th and 15th of October, 2021 (these dates are indicative and may be subject to change)
If this interview is successful, our HR department will send you an invitation for a second interview. These interviews will take place between 14th and 21st of October, 2021 (these dates are indicative and may be subject to change)
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Note that due to GDPR we only handle applications via our career site.
H&M is committed to creating a Diverse & Inclusive environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability or age.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Posicionamiento SEO en Barcelona nos dedicamos a todo lo que sea posicionar producto en Internet y hacer una web ya sea un blog ya sea una página de redes sociales trabajamos datos estructurados Goog [...]
Hola busco chicas gogo para viajar las palmas de gran CANARIA no hace falta profesional más información por wasap solo wasap [...]
Buscamos perfiles trabajadores, comprometidos, enseñables y responsables, que deseen pertenecer a un grupo exclusivo de alto rendimiento empresarial. te ofrecemos la capacidad de desarrollar una [...]
>>> Busco una persona con buenos contactos empresariales en alguno de los sectores siguientes: hostelería, restauración, sala de fiestas, tecnología, oficinas y similares. Operación puntu [...]