TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia and Latin America, with a network of more than 80,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 30.5 million monthly visits and present in 22+ countries around the globe.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners.
Through TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localisation, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online.
From the restaurants’ side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager,
which enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues.
TheFork team aims to inspire and enable people to confidently discover, experience and share food. We operate under a shared set of values that define how we do business and how we interact with our colleagues, our partners, our customers and our food community. We strongly believe that building a diverse workforce of people from all walks of life helps us have a richer, more vibrant, more successful workplace.
Under the Quality, Compliance & Fraud Team Leader of the Group, as Quality, Compliance & Fraud Specialist, your main responsibility is to improve our customer satisfaction, for both restaurants and users. You will be responsible for the French speaking countries in TheFork and will be the key interlocutor for related irritants and fraud topics.
More precisely, your main objective will be to work on the decrease of irritants and fraud affecting users or restaurants. Your main interlocutors and stakeholders to interact with will be the countries (Account Managers, Area leaders, Country managers…) and customer support.
The position is located in Barcelona.
• Gather and provide weekly feedbacks to Account Managers to help/push them to work on most irritating / fraudsters restaurants
• Organize and lead meetings/committees with countries in order to take decisions and find solution on most irritating restaurants
• Monitor and take action to reduce recurring irritating factors an fraud between our restaurants and users, and make the appropriate follow-up
• Conduct ad-hoc investigations on restaurants and users (e.g. unappropriated behavior, suspicion of fraud, odd cases…)
• Ownership attitude
• Dynamic and perseverant person with good organization skills
• Results oriented
• Office Savvy
• Emphatic & good communication skills
• Fluent French, English (another language such as Spanish would be appreciated)
• 1 to 5 years of relevant work experience
What can we Offer
- Competitive fixed salary
- Ticket Restaurant
- International working environment
- Compensation for practicing sports in any gym in Barcelona
- Interesting discount in private health insurance
- Dining and leisure area + terrace
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free
- Well-being activities and benefits (massages, fresh fruit, free snacks, team building events, etc.)
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Buscamos mecanico de turismos con experiencia minima demostrable de 3 años y carnet de conducir. [...]
Busco Incorporar a un/a Responsable de Área de Taller para Importante Empresa del Sector del Aluminio Ubicada en Castellar del Vallès Descripción de la oferta Se requiere responsable de áre [...]
Tlf 664 19 70 29 no importa la nacionalidad importante que sepa experiencia tapizar sofa silla etc. . . . [...]
Necesario personal femenino. No es necesaria experiencia pero si buena presencia. Clientela fija masculina. El trabajo consiste en hacer que los clientes te inviten a copas sin alcohol, ya sea charlan [...]