Tech Data Corporation
Tech Data is the European distribution partner for Bosch Smart Home products. In this role you will manage the day to day EMEA operations for vendor Bosch supporting the European business manager. You will deal with the vendor team, internal departments in Tech Data as well as the local Tech Data teams in the different countries.
This role will be dynamic and internationally oriented. It provides the opportunity to built an international network and develop a strong business acumen.
- Manage end-to-end product and vendor lifecycle management
- Manage the vendor pricing strategy through collaboration with the local sales teams.
- Manage the ship and debit process in conjunction with the central team in Barcelona
- Collaborate with the purchasing team on provision management and stock allocation
- Work with Business Intelligence to produce sales out and stock reports and determine appropriate execution plan based on the findings
- Achieve quarterly Gross Profit (GP) absolute and percentage quality target
- Hold operational relationship with vendor peers, to discuss future products, forecasting and planning processes and product sell-out
- Input into and execution of the business plan in conjunction with the vendor business lead(s)
- Support the country business teams with pricing, ship and debit and general product queries
Knowledge Skills and Experience
- Highly numerate
- Time management and prioritizing skills
- Good communication skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Customer Focus
- Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- A knowledge of product and technology portfolio
- IT industry knowledge – Channel, Vendors, Programmes and Competition would be an advantage
- Experience of SAP R3 and Business Warehouse would be an advantage
- Commercial/product experience in a Technology business is preferable
- Degree in a business related subject is desirable / an advantage
- Distribution or vendor experience would be an advantage
Cultural Competency Requirements:
- Within Tech Data diversity is one of our fundamental shared values. We are a multi-cultural environment and we pride ourselves on being a welcoming place of work where we celebrate inclusion and champion people from a multitude of backgrounds.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Commercial Director Spain Spain, Barcelona In this position you will be taking care of delivering sales growth for accounts that represent significant portion of MKC’s business in Spain and acros [...]
PRO Regional Manager EMEA-Finished Products Purpose: The jobholder acts in line with the agreed global category and sourcing strategies and contracts. The jobholder is responsible for procureme [...]
Purpose: The jobholder acts in line with the agreed global category and sourcing strategies and contracts. The jobholder is responsible for procurement sourcing activities and stakeholder and suppli [...]
<img src="https://counter.adcourier.com/am9ic3drLjA4MzMyLjE4NzhAYnJhbXdpdGhjb25zdWx0aW5nLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ.gif" rel="no-follow" /><p><strong>Job Title: Procurement Manager - Software [...]