Commercial Trainee Program
Within the Commercial Trainee Program, you will unlock your full potential. At ADM, we need people who are passionate about solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. People who want to contribute to something greater than themselves, making a lasting impact.
Your first year is dedicated to learning the grassroots of the agricultural commodity trading, transportation and processing markets through hands-on, meaningful roles within one of our European locations. In the second year, you with further develop these skills while having more autonomy and market exposure at another location in Europe.
You will follow a learning plan which balances business requirements and personal development. You will be supported by a mentor from the Trading team. During your traineeship, you will also learn about contract law, logistics, contract execution, risk management, and the financial implications of trading decisions.
After the traineeship, A successful graduate will be prepared for a future trading role and/or progressing down the path towards a commercial management role.
- Master’s or bachelor degree, preferably in an Economics, Business or Agricultural discipline
- Strong interest in Agri-commodity trading business
- Strong drive for success, great analytical skills, you are self-motivated, results oriented and you always strive for continuous improvement
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English, additional languages are beneficial
- Willing to travel and/or to relocate within Europe
- A valid EU work permit
- A unique experience in the Commercial field, at different European locations across ADM business units.
- Hands-on exposure and real responsibility for commercial, risk management and/or logistical decisions across multiple commodity markets in line with ADM's European asset footprint
- Local and global market exposure
- Meaningful projects to contribute to the global trading challenges of today and tomorrow
- A high level of personal responsibility in a modern work environment
- Excellent career opportunities in a world-leading agriculture company
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Job Description Responsibilities - The trainee will be an integral part of the Spanish team and will have the opportunity to participate in the development of the client's strategy and management. - [...]
Funciones "> - Support in the execution of the company’s Trade Marketing plans - Develop and execute different materials in cooperation with the Brand Communication department and agencies such a [...]
In this role, you have the opportunity to Contribute a high growth business that will help improve the lives of millions contributing with a global leader in Health Technology. You are responsible f [...]
- Develop creative commercial proposals for clients with an emphasis on sponsorship, socials and digital opportunities - Work closely with the Ad Sales team to identify sales opportunities for clients [...]