GFT is a business change and IT company trusted by the world's leading financial institutions to meet the demands of the digital revolution. Innovation and creativity are part of our DNA and drive our own success story.
At GFT we have an open position for a Java / Microservices Tech Lead to join to GFT. We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic person willing to grow in a multi-cultural, motivating and challenging environment.
Your main responsibilities:
• Design, code, customize and unit-test complex programs in applicable programming languages and platforms
• Prepare and maintain software design and code documentation, as well as software release/installation/maintenance documentation,
to include the creation of technical documentation which defines systems solutions
• Undertake code reviews of other developers and provide necessary feedback for improvements
• Identify and raise risks/issues as soon as they are discovered, with a judgment on when they should be escalated to a higher level
• Provide effort estimates as required typically for a small part of the project
• Supervise and coordinate junior team member’s tasks, providing developmental training and technical guidance as needed
• Identify and resolve moderately complex problems and autonomy to determine the right approach to the development of software in accordance with company standards Ability to identify external dependencies and propose mitigation plans within the project team
• Assist in the development of prototyped versions of software modules and applications
• Provide regular feedback, via status report, to supervisor on progress made on assigned tasks, achieving defined deadlines
• Identify and communicate improvement opportunities
• Participate in complex incident management activities, building up knowledge by supporting requests, demonstrating the capacity to solve and troubleshoot problems
• Build awareness in all applicable organizational methodologies, tools, templates and policies
• Acquisition of professional know-how, getting familiar with programming standards/best practices
• Set up the necessary tools and processes part of the "rules of development" (Code management, code repository, continuous Integration – CI and code review)
• Participate on the different development cycle stages, including UAT and Go Live, at at the corresponding level, defining the sanity check strategy and proposing fixes/improvements to production issues (workarounds)
Skills that will help you succeed:
• Technical Diploma or a University Degree in Computer Engineering, Sciences or its equivalent.
• Previous experience working with Microservices Arquitecture.
• Experience with Springboot, Springbatch and APIs.
• At least B2 level of English, written and spoken.
• Advanced knowledge of Agile methodologies.
• Team player: ability to work with teams distributed geographically in different locations
• Proactive, motivated and willing to learn new skills and develop a professional career in Project Development
• Ability to clearly and accurately communicate technical issues
• Ability to analyze data to understand trends
• Able to use logic and critical thinking to analyze a moderately complex problem
• Committed, proactive and positive
- Competitive salary
- Restaurant tickets and life insurance for every employee
- The possibility of Working from Home
- Flexible compensation plan, according to your needs
- Customized plan for professional development and training program
- Technical certifications
- Subsidized English / German / Spanish courses
- Flexible working hours and short Fridays
- Program to improve and promote a healthy lifestyle at work: a sports program and fresh fruit in the offices
- International work culture
- Discount with Andjoy (called before Gym for Less)
Join our global team!
Se necesita conductor de Taxi para trabajar en Coruña ciudad. preferiblemente experiencia en el sector de reparto, mensajería o taxi. imprescincible tener en vigor el carnet municipal de taxis [...]
Monat es moderna naturaleza productos veganos para el cabello y piel . entro en España y ya tiene presencia en 7 Países yo quería ofrecerte la oportunidad de negocio donde tendrás pagas semanal [...]
Busco personal con buena actitud de trabajo y que este interesada en nuestro proyecto online. Se trata de un proyecto de publicidad y Marketing Online que trabajamos a través de páginas webs, ban [...]
de la oferta : hasta el Funciones Necesitamos incorporar conductores de autobús para Betanzos para realizar tareas de conducción de autobús en rutas escolares. Requisitos Dispone [...]