Founded in 2017, Honest Greens is a rapidly growing, fast-casual restaurant group with a mission to improve communities by making healthy living enjoyable, accessible, and affordable through honest food. Daily, throughout our 11 restaurants across Spain and Portugal, our hundreds of staff produce delicious food from products that are ethically sourced, organic whenever possible, unprocessed, and free of artificial preservatives, additives or refined sugars. Over the coming years, we will be scaling our restaurant, geographical and digital footprint to ensure that our customers can interact with our brand wherever they are.
We are looking for an awesome social media strategist and content creator to lead social strategy for one of food-tech’s hottest brands and one of the fastest growing health food restaurant groups in Europe. Reporting into the Lifecycle Marketing Manager, this new role will be responsible for building influence, trust and engagement with a rapidly growing community of Honest Greens fans. We're seeking a data driven creative that can translate market trends, consumer needs, and analytics into brand consistent, genuine, and authentic stories that will be used across multiple channels.
Ideal candidates will have a strong track record driving social media programs for high-profile brands and will have no problem rolling up their sleeves and working directly with customers to understand the wants and needs of the market, while ensuring that relevant content and social media campaigns are being created across all channels.
Does this sound like you? Do you particularly enjoy working with amazing people, having fun and are passionate about being part of the Real Food Revolution? If so, let’s talk.
In this role you will:
• Continue to develop, implement, and manage Honest Greens social strategy and content creation across various channels
• Lead the social media editorial and content function to deliver strong and relevant social media experiences that drive reach, engagement, influence, and inbound traffic
• Build target lists of influencers in key areas and ensure content delivered is relevant so that those influencers are correctly targeted to build communities of interest for the business
• Create strong, consistent and engaging digital content across all platforms and channels
• Manage content calendar for social media programs, ensuring that all posts are ‘on brand’ and focused on increasing reach and engagement.
• Set, maintain, and present to management social media KPIs and results
• Develop near and long-term plans for channel optimization and expansion
• Build and evolve social media guidelines, best practices, and training
• Establish a social media centre-of-excellence within the organization
• Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
• Develop creative briefs, and work with designers to create compelling creative that drives results
What you need to be successful:
• 3+ years experience in communications, digital marketing and social media, aiding a social media program for a high-growth, high profile brand
• In-house experience or agency experience
• Laser-focused attention to detail and experience managing diverse tools and platforms
• Creative chops - strong copywriting skills and good-enough-to-be-dangerous skills for digital content creation
• Proven formulas for effective measurement and reporting of social media results
• Highly capable and comfortable in large, high-growth, fast-paced organizations
• Ability to personally execute against campaigns
• Track-record of staying on top of industry trends including new platforms/media, what competitors are doing, and leveraging current and emerging influencers
• Able to work effectively with minimal supervision
• Extreme ownership, a can-do attitude
• Fluent in Spanish, and English and other second languages are a strong plus
A little more about you:
• Experience working in a fast-growing tech start-up / scale-up
• Attractive wage and daily perks
• Great office in the centre of Barcelona (Diagonal/Augusta)
• Free daily food at Honest Greens
• Very dynamic and challenging environment
• International, open-minded, and united team
• Hardware and tools needed to do the job
This role will be reporting into the Lifecycle Marketing Manager.
Show more Show less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
COMPANY WOUF is an independent passion-driven brand that makes high quality products for everyday life. Our products are designed with quality, based on sustainable manufacturing and embracing techno [...]
About us Travel is the thing we missed most during the pandemic, and the thing we’re most excited to return to. As travel returns, people are putting greater value on the experiences they have ab [...]
Job Description Are you interested in working for a multinational retail company in Barcelona? Are you passionate about digital media and do you have experience in this sector? Then read on. W [...]
The Digital Manager will be responsible for the strategic development of the brand's global online presence. Development and execution of business/marketing strategies for digital channels (website [...]