The Standard Hotel
This position is responsible for the overall day-to-day management and performance of the Hotel and its F&B; outlets. To ensure that the needs of ownership, employees and guests are met or exceeded at all times. To maintain financial responsibility for the operation including revenue generation and expense control. Supporting and developing the management team as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accountable for the entire operation, control of the Hotel as well as F&B; outlets. Ensure appropriate and effective focus on business objectives on a day-to-day basis, while contributing to the strategic development and leadership.
- Lead Hotel to meet and/or exceed financial obligations and profitability through overseeing and actively participating in sales, labor productivity, cost control, and effective purchasing including anticipating revenue/cost problems and managing the timing of discretionary expenditures.
- Implement, monitor, adhere to, and enforce compliance with all Hotel and Company policies, procedures, and standards and local, state, and federal law as well as all franchise mandated policies, procedures, and standards, as applicable.
- Physically tour and visually inspect property on a daily basis monitoring property condition, cleanliness, and quality of product and service throughout the Hotel. Greet and maintain rapport with employees and guests.
- Promote cooperation and teamwork while supporting company vision, values and policies.
- Meet and/or exceed financial obligations and profitability through overseeing and actively participating in sales, labor productivity, cost control, and effective purchasing including anticipating revenue/cost problems and managing the timing of discretionary expenditures.
- Lead, participate in, and manage the process of accurately developing, coordinating, revising within the planning procedures established by the Corporate Office, including the Annual Budget, Annual Marketing Plan, Annual Capital Expenditure Plan, and Forecasts/Re-forecasts.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with management team to include relaying pertinent information to subordinates, communicating expectations and appreciation, share "big picture," and communicating Departmental, Site, and Company goals and objectives.
- Take immediate actions to resolve problems that are encountered on property, ensure Department Heads take immediate actions to resolve problems.
- Lead monthly Department Head meetings; ensure Department Heads are conducting monthly department meetings with their team.
- Provide and/or execute disciplinary action when, and if necessary.
- Maintain an Open-Door Policy for line employees and management.
- Participate in the interviewing process for management candidates and non-management candidates as needed.
- Understand, maintain, and enforce fire prevention and emergency procedures to ensure the safety of all employees and guests.
- Monitor service trends by engaging with guests, reviewing guest comment cards and emails; make changes as necessary.
- Participate in neighborhood organizations, government, charities to promote community awareness and acceptability of the Company.
- Ensure that company reporting and control systems are adhered to.
- Embrace a continuous growth environment by recruiting, hiring, training, disciplining and rewarding employees.
- Lead, develop, motivate and empower employees to deliver operational best practice, identifying opportunities and making recommendations for improving efficiency and quality of service and operating standards.
- Be visible throughout the Hotel on a daily basis, meeting with guests and clients as necessary.
- Responsibility for Managing Owner Relationships.
Show more Show less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Scope of Work : As Housekeeping Supervisor, I fully comprehend the vision of Six Senses Ibiza to help people reconnect with themselves, others and the world around them, plus our values of local sens [...]
Job Description: We have an amazing opportunity for an Operations Manager with a background in high-end, full-service restaurants for our clientAs a leading operator in the international restaurant [...]
Scope of Work : As Sous Chef, I fully comprehend the vision of Six Senses to help people reconnect with themselves, others and the world around them, plus our values of local sensitivity and global s [...]
Empresas: 7Pines Resort Ibiza Esta persona aportará con su experiencia financiera una continuidad a la la exitosa estrategia de servicio de la marca maximizando con el retorno de la inversión ( [...]