St. George's University
The Registrar Analyst will be energetic and committed to communicating information grounded in quality data analysis to a wide audience in the language they understand - be that visual representations in Microsoft BI, Excel pivot tables, or models with user input. In addition, this individual will evaluate, plan, and implement improvements in business processes and practices across the Office of the University Registrar (OUR) and for Regulatory Reporting. This role will leverage their experience in process review, process mapping, and process validation to drive new or existing processes to the next level.
The right person will have a chance not only to work on processes impacting OUR and Regulatory Reporting but also cross-functionally with other teams across the organization. This position reports to the Senior Associate Registrar, Reporting and Systems.
Essential Functions Reporting:
• Working fluently and independently in Excel, perform data quality control, join data sets with vlookup, and develop reports with pivot tables
• Create Microsoft BI workbooks, dashboards, Excel reports, and summary tables (suitable for PowerPoint and Adobe PDF) to support academic planning decisions
• Perform various data quality functions for data from multiple systems such as profile, cleanse, validate, and audit to ensure data quality and integrity
• Provide analytical support on a variety of business initiatives and/or ad hoc analyses required by senior management and regulators
• Provides regularly scheduled and ad hoc reports from assigned business systems and develops reports and dashboards using Excel and advanced reporting tools such as MS Power BI and any other systems/tools available to deliver data and transparency to business partners and stakeholders.
• Performs all processes and administrative functions, executes, maintains, and delivers process requests, oversees deliverables and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for each of the process and function assigned. This includes setting up project plans, SOPs, continuous improvement proposals and plans, UAT testing, execution of processing/reporting/reconciliation and other tasks as needed.
• Gather and analyze reporting content, prepare reports, and introduce format and process improvements throughout the reporting process.
• Lead and participate in projects that require advanced data and business analysis skills, including best in practice methodologies and modeling
• Preferred experience using SQL, create queries of student data from appropriate enterprise student information systems
• Ensures that business processes are well documented, and that team members and functional users have the system training and resources needed to complete their job functions.
• Identify and gather appropriate data sets that can quantify process efficiency.
• Independently maps and/or model processes from end-to-end to gain full knowledge of organizational processes. Examine models to identify inefficiencies or risks that can be optimized through process redesign or enhancement.
• Observe and document opportunities for process improvement, using quantitative and qualitative improvement tools to identify possible issues, and apply quality control fundamentals such as statistical process and improve processes.
• Make recommendations to cross-functional partners to ensure that the introduction of new processes is smooth, effective, and sustains or improves quality of output.
• Working both independently and in a team, provide strategic and tactical, data based, solutions and recommendations to senior leadership
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Senior Associate Registrar, Reporting and System and/or University Registrar
Apply directly on our career site:
USS provides a number of different areas for career opportunities and growth. We pride ourselves around having fulfilling career pathways in which you are part of a very special mission to help prepare students to shape the future of the medical field. Whether you are in a functional role behind the scenes or in a student facing service role, our meaningful careers have a positive impact on the world in which we live. Be a part of making a difference – join our team.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Proceso de selección continuo Funciones OPORTUNIDAD DE NEGOCIO Si quieres ser independiente económicamente dentro de unos años, obtener objetivos mediante y dedicación y que tu remuneració [...]
Proceso de selección continuo Funciones Desarrolla tu propio equipo comercial con nuestra ayuda, herramientas para gestionar tu red desde casa Requisitos Necesario tarifa plana de móvil [...]
Crit Interim España Importante empresa S.L., selecciona para importante cliente perteneciente al sector alimentario ubicado en la provincia de Granada una posición de Auxiliar de zona: - Funcion [...]
Por Motivo De Nuestra Greciente Expansion Precisamos Emprendedores Con Perfil Comercial En Nuestra Delegacion De Granada, Para El Sector Energetico. proyecto Estable Con Posibilidades De Promocion [...]