What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events here!
About Gartner Digital Markets:
Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner.
Our mission is to help small businesses make the right technology choices and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do. The business is comprised of three top brands—Capterra, Software Advice, and GetApp. For candidates interested in taking their next career step in the technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a Junior Product Manager eager to join a fast-faced product team. The ideal candidate is highly organized, drives for results, and is genuinely motivated by a desire to build smart solutions that solve companies’ most pressing needs. This is a perfect role for someone interested in building a solid foundation for their career in product.
Why you’ll want to come to work everyday:
- Support the full process of developing new features:
○ Explore market and user needs.
○ Gather and articulate product requirements.
○ Work with product designers to design and test UX designs.
○ Collaborate with the engineering team during the development of the feature.
○ Coordinate with internal stakeholders on the roll-out and communication of the features.
- Work with internal stakeholders and end users to address feature requests, bugs, and application questions.
- Regularly monitor and maintain the product's analytics platform and provide updates to the Product team on performance of feature releases and ongoing KPIs.
- Conduct ongoing competitive research.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- BA/BS degree.
- 1-3 years experience working in product development, strategy, data analysis, or a related discipline.
- Familiarity with the product development process; experience working in an agile environment a plus.
- Experience wireframing, prototyping, and writing requirements.
- High attention to detail and level of organization.
- Excellent written and oral communication, with strong comfort on the phone and speaking to groups.
- Skilled in using data to inform decision-making, combined with proficiency with Excel or advanced analytics tools.
- Desire for learning, growth, and a fast-paced environment.
Who you are:
- A doer: You execute consistently and drive for results in all you do. You set the standard for product excellence on your teams, and are able to prioritize your efforts according to what is of greatest strategic importance for the customers and the business.
- A thinker: You love a good puzzle and are excited by thorny problems that others find daunting. Your analysis is clear, cogent, and strategically relevant.
- A learner: You have an insatiable curiosity and are fearless in the face of mastering new and complex subject matter. You finding interconnections across multiple disciplines and experiences. and are genuinely excited by a role that lets you explore new perspectives, skills, and subjects.
Check out our video to learn about who we are, and what we do:
What we offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture - join a diverse team of professionals that are as smart and driven as you.
- A chance to make an impact - your work will contribute directly to our strategy.
- Frequent social activities such as movie night, laser tag, bowling, escape room, summer beach party, hiking & bbq, and more!
- Modern approach to work - flexible hours, Friday afternoons free, remote work, and more.
- New offices (to be inaugurated soon) close to Glòries and the beach in the fantastic, “innovation and tech” [email protected] district of sunny Barcelona.
- Fresh fruit, snacks, selection of teas, fair trade organic coffee and a fridge full of beer for our Beer O’Clock on Friday afternoons.
- Relocation Assistance - a specialist to help you with all the appointments and paperwork.
What you’ll get:
- Competitive compensation.
- 23 days annual holiday, and additional days off for your birthday, 24th & 31st of December.
- Private Medical and Dental Care.
- Life and Disability Insurance.
- Public Transport Subsidy.
- Ticket Restaurant Card.
- Childcare Vouchers (Ticket Guarderia).
- IncentiFit - annual reimbursement for health-and-wellness-related activities.
- Pension Scheme.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Gartner Gives Charity Match.
Who we are:
- Action Oriented - Deliver fast, get great results. We embrace the vision, roadmap to success and the action it takes to make it happen.
- Intellectually Curious - Seek to learn, love to teach. We’re humble and embrace respectful, radical candor with a mindset of ongoing professional and personal development.
- Collaborative - One team, shared mission. We welcome feedback and understand the value of working together to accomplish more than what is possible individually.
- Applications must be submitted in English.
- A valid EU visa/passport is required for this position.
Explore diversity, inclusion and engagement at Gartner:
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at (phone hidden) or by sending an email to [email protected]
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Buscamos mecanico de turismos con experiencia minima demostrable de 3 años y carnet de conducir. [...]
Busco Incorporar a un/a Responsable de Área de Taller para Importante Empresa del Sector del Aluminio Ubicada en Castellar del Vallès Descripción de la oferta Se requiere responsable de áre [...]
Tlf 664 19 70 29 no importa la nacionalidad importante que sepa experiencia tapizar sofa silla etc. . . . [...]
Necesario personal femenino. No es necesaria experiencia pero si buena presencia. Clientela fija masculina. El trabajo consiste en hacer que los clientes te inviten a copas sin alcohol, ya sea charlan [...]