San Sebastián de los Reyes
WHO YOU ARE Candidate profile - Default language Hej! I’m Gonzalo de la Torre and I lead the Data & Analytics team within IKEA for Business, a global team of diverse and highly talented individuals in a quest to create the greatest possible IKEA experience for our business customers across the globe.
IKEA for Business is one of the fastest growing and most promising growth areas for us as a company. At the Data & Analytics team we have the goal to leverage data, analytics and AI to 1) drive business strategy, ensuring all important decisions to grow and improve the performance of the whole business are data-driven 2) drive digital products development through extensive use of data & analytics.
Our diverse team within Data & Analytics and our Digital Hub is growing fast. We are currently looking for a Senior Data Analyst. We would love to talk with you if you recognize yourself in some of the following:
• Have superior analytical, statistical and problem-solving skills with good business judgement
• Hold at least an MSc in a highly quantitative discipline with a strong academic record , Physics, Computer Science, Statistics, Data Science, Engineering or similar.
• Have 5+ years of experience working in a fast-paced and hands-on-keyboard Advanced Analytics roles working with large and complex datasets (Senior) Data Analyst, Data Scientist, Advanced Analytics consultant, or other relevant work
• Enjoy translating imperfectly defined business problems into well-defined analytical problems, thinking which are the potential drivers of a problem () and finding out ways to acquire information (internal or external) of those drivers/proxies to determine their actual contribution
• Love figuring out which analytical / ML methodologies to apply on data to quickly answer important business questions () using extensive knowledge of SQL, R/Python scripts, data wrangling, statistical and modeling libraries (, pandas, xgboost, k-means, etc)
• Have experience making back of envelope business impact estimations of potential analytical solutions to inform development backlogs and you are fixated with securing “value capture” by refining impact calculations as soon as an MVP is ready and continuously monitoring the impact once the solution is in production phase
• Have a taste for presenting results with a clear and convincing storyline in a way that is easy to understand for both technical and non-technical stakeholders and that proves your points
• Have broad experience driving digital product development with analytical insights , optimizing customer journeys, setting, running and analyzing experiments to test hypotheses and draw clear product recommendations
• Have proficiency in creating dynamic and possibly real-time visualization, exploration tools, dashboards and maps to support decision making (, Tableau/Data Studio/Looker/Qlikview valued)
• Like to run “virtual experiments” or simulations along with a set of to-be-tested hypotheses to estimate the impact of possible actions
• Love to automate analysis, intelligence and models that drive value, collaborating with Data Engineers to bring them to production phase following the MLOPs framework
• Are a team player who takes ownership, builds cross-functional relationships with senior peers and loves sharing knowledge and mentoring more junior members
This is our wish list! If you don’t recognize yourself in every one of these points, you might still be an excellent candidate for the role. We are looking for exceptional individuals and like to think long-term investing in people’s development together with us.
The IKEA culture and values are very much a part of our business and day to day work life. For you to thrive and grow with IKEA it’s important for us that you share our values! You can read more regarding our values and life at IKEA on our website Key responsibilities WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY Key responsibilities (text) In this role, you’ll lead the transformation of IKEA into a more data driven company by ensuring that data and insights are frequently and widely used in IKEA for Business in Group Digital to reinforce, alter, or largely impact present and future decisions on business and product strategy. For example, we are developing models, dashboards and tools to answer questions like:
• Who are our business customers? What do they need? How do they buy? How can we build a data-driven segmentation and distinguish different customer profiles? Which segments have more growth potential and why aren’t we currently realizing that potential?
• How are IKEA business sales performing? Which are the hottest product categories and/or markets?
• How do our business customers use IKEA digital platforms? How do they interact between different channels? Which is their engagement? Can we detect the bottlenecks in the funnel and their root causes?
• Who are the customers most prone to buy a given product? What is the most suitable product to offer each customer?
• How much are our business customers willing to pay for a given service or product? Can we optimize IKEA pricing and discount strategies?
• Which is our business customer’s value? What is their stage in their lifecycle? When will they buy again? Can we predict their purchase patterns?
• Which business customers are more prone to leave IKEA (not to purchase again)? What are the main drivers of churn? Which levers should we pull to increase loyalty? What are the main drivers of NPS? Team vision ( title) OUR TEAM WITHIN IKEA Team vision (text) You will work in Data & Analytics together with other highly talented Data Analysts, Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Data Stewards and Data Architects. Together you will be joining cross-functional teams consisting of colleagues from Technology, Product and Design from IKEA for Business. All of you together will be creating the best solutions to create better experience for our many Business customers.
The home office for this role will be Madrid within our new Digital Hub, but we act as one global team and work together on global solutions.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
• An intellectually stimulating, diverse and open atmosphere, working on interesting and often surprisingly hard problems as described above and where you can be yourself
• The opportunity to collaborate with a team of highly talented colleagues to learn with and from (with world-class experience across all aspects of Data & Analytics) along with other exceptional colleagues from product owners to product engineers or designers. Moreover, you are encouraged to collaborate with other Data & Analytics colleagues in other specialist teams
• The opportunity to create real and measurable global impact participating in the definition, growth and performance optimization of Ikea for Business. Most things remain to be done so it’s the perfect time to join.
• Flexible and modern tools: we deploy on Google Cloud Platform and we use a lot of open-source tools across the board
• Hardware and Operating System your choice
• Continuous learning (we aim to spend 20% of our working time on learning)
• Flexible and friendly working environment in a truly value-based company
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
En el Grupo Interbus, dedicados al transporte de viajeros por carretera a nivel nacional, estamos buscando, para incorporar a nuestro equipo, a una Directora o Director de Calidad, en concreto, a una [...]
de la oferta : hasta el Funciones Desde Empresa Confidencial Banca y Seguros estamos buscando para importante entidad bancaria cajer de banca para realizar sustituciones en San Sebastian d [...]
Necesito Camarera(o) con experiencia demostrable para restaurante en Alcobendas. (Preferible vivir Alcobendas o San Sebastián de los reyes)Incorporacion Inmediata. [...]
KFC abre proceso de selección para cubrir puesto de cajero/reponedor en su restaurante ubicado en el polígono industrial de San Sebastian de los reyes, contrato a media jornada con incorporación in [...]