Since its foundation in 1925, the DEKRA promise has been to ensure the safety of human interaction with technology and the environment. DEKRA achieved revenues of around €3.1 billion in 2017. The company currently employs around 44,000 people in more than 50 countries on all five continents.
We have a clear and ambitious vision of the future. The vision for our 100th birthday in 2025 is to see DEKRA as the global partner for a safe world.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Global IT Division. See below the job description
- Close collaboration with product owners, business analysts, and users in the analysis of business processes and requirements (processes, security, usability)
- Proactive usage of your product knowledge to increase business value of our implementation on our Sales, Experience and Service Clouds in terms of requirements analysis, consulting, configuration and support
- Implementation, documentation and testing of solutions on our global Salesforce platform (e.g. user administration, manage fields/relationships, workflow rules, approval processes, page layouts, security, validation rules, email notifications, custom buttons/links)
- Analyze and resolve incidents, fulfill service requests, and validate, clarify and refine new requirements as part of our 2nd and 3rd level application management team
- Play an active role during deployments and releases
- Support in data migration and in the execution of data loads and data fixes
- Close cooperation with IT units on the Interface design to connected systems
- Being part of an international team for Salesforce platform management, facilitating roll-outs and interdisciplinary development projects
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) or comparable qualification with relevant professional experience
- Good knowledge of customer facing processes (Sales & Aftersales)
- Enjoy working in international projects with an affinity for designing customer-centric sales and marketing processes
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability to listen actively and analyze requirements in a profound manner
- Commitment as well as communication, presentation and moderation skills
- Convincing attitude, enjoy team-oriented work and mental flexibility
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Good Spanish or German Language skills
- Further languages are an advantage
- Current Salesforce Certification “Salesforce Certified Administrator” is a must
- Current Salesforce Certifications such as Certified Advanced Administrator, Sales Cloud Consultant and Service Cloud Consultant or further are a plus.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Since its foundation in 1925, the DEKRA promise has been to ensure the safety of human interaction with technology and the environment. DEKRA achieved revenues of around €3.1 billion in 2017. The co [...]
Position Overview Digital Sales Representatives focus on understanding our customers’ business challenges and objectives through inbound calls and MQL’s (Marketing Qualified Leads), to sell our s [...]
Position Overview The Support Specialist in the Legal Department will perform a variety of administrative tasks for the Legal team in EMEA and assist with Legal Department programs and projects globa [...]
Position Overview The Customer Success Specialist (CSS) is a strategic post-sales role to drive on-boarding, adoption and retention of our most at-risk and valuable INDIRECT accounts by providing gui [...]