ALBIS PLASTIC GmbH
For our subsidiary ALBIS IBERIA S.A., Home Office based in the area of responsibility, we are currently looking for an
Area Sales Manager (m/f/d)
As one of the leading distributors worldwide, ALBIS Distribution GmbH & Co. KG offers its customers one of the market-leading and most comprehensive product portfolios as an independent partner. It includes standard polymers, engineering plastics and an increasing number of sustainable products. With around 450 employees at 24 locations, ALBIS is represented in many countries in Europe, North Africa and Asia.
- Regular contact with existing customers base to ensure continuation of regular business as well as identify potential opportunities for new business
- Project Management: identify new business opportunities with focus in high added value products.
- Create, monitor and close successfully new business opportunities in alignment with agreed targets
- Develop, implement and drive strategy for sales growth in line with company strategy, prospection and development of new customers/business/markets in accordance with agreed targets.
- Attend customer events, seminars, exhibitions etc. as required
- Provide technical support and advice to customers, material proposals & product selection with the support of our technical department
- Technically understand and promote the complete ALBIS product portfolio
- Actively support the introduction of new products at customers
- Area of responsiblity is Levante and Madrid area (Home-Office based)
- Master's or bachelor's degree in Polymer Engineering or equivalent
- Deep technical knowledge and understanding of main polymer types and their application
- Good technical understanding of plastics processing and application development
- Minimum 5 years experience in a customer-facing role in plastics industry
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to perform with minimum supervision
- Good English language skills (written and spoken)
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Willingness to travel
ALBIS part of the Otto Krahn Group. With an annual turnover of approx. 1.1 billion €, the family-owned group of companies has around 1,500 employees working from 39 locations worldwide. Become part of our team! ALBIS values collaboration and friendly interaction. We promote equal opportunities and respect our employees as individuals with different cultures, perspectives, skills and experience. Our goal is to work together to shape and advance the exciting future of the plastics industry in a sustainable and responsible manner.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Descripción de la oferta Proceso de selección continuo Funciones We have an exciting opportunity for a French Country Account Manager to join the Travel Team of an important local ecommerce [...]
How can you make a difference? UNICEF's ICTD seeks to build its Roster of Salesforce Technical Consultants to design and build solutions in the Salesforce platform (Sales, Service, Marketing, Experie [...]
: hasta el 20/11/ Funciones Your role as Prevention Manager As Prevention Advisor you will focus on health, vitality and safety of our employees in the stores in Spain. You will be giving adv [...]
In this role, you have the opportunity to Provide trust and build customer loyalty. Provide clinical customer support. Additional responsibilities include support of sales and marketing efforts throu [...]