VITRU | International Executive Recruitment
Your role as Strategic Marketing Manager;
Morgan Advanced Materials is looking for a Global Strategic Marketing Manager Clean Energy for their Electrical Carbon Business Unit. In this new role you will have a global responsibility and you will report directly to the Global Director Clean Energy.
This position is responsible for coordinating the understanding of the Clean Energy market globally and for proposing and enabling strategic direction within the Clean Energy global segment, by providing competitive analysis, market insights and by partnering with the segment leader to establish a strategic positioning for Morgan in the clean energy market.
The successful candidate will engage with key external experts to establish deep understanding of the global Clean Energy market, its upcoming trends and the key customers and competitors thoroughly. With this knowledge, the candidate will propose how we should respond and make business cases for new product development endeavours, product positioning activities, technology licensing and possible acquisitions in this space. The role is accountable for fuelling the business intelligence needed for the long-term strategy of the Clean Energy global segment.
The role is part of the Clean Energy segment commercial and growth organization for the Electrical Carbon Global Business Unit. The Clean Energy market segment encompasses, but is not limited to, Wind Energy (major focus), Hydroelectricity, Nuclear, Solar, Other clean energy and storage markets.
This is a new and stand-alone role, you can design it your way, using all your past work knowledge and experiences and bringing it all together into this role.
The preferred candidate lives in Europe and has proven Strategic Marketing experience gained in the clean-energy market, preferably the wind energy market. As this is a remote position, we are looking for a self-starter who has an entrepreneurial mindset and socially very well equipped to have clear discussions with different stakeholders. Your English needs to be fluent in writing and speaking.
VITRU | International Executive Recruitment is exclusively assisting Morgan Advanced Materials to recruit the best candidate for this crucial role.
Your responsibilities are:
Maps out market understanding for the Clean Energy global segment:
• Gains deep insights and understanding of key application and customers to construct sound business strategy;
• Maps out the competitive landscape;
• Long term strategy planning;
• Establishes product positioning, branding strategy and value proposition, and establishes the core communication messaging;
• Explores new applications within the segment and proposes new product concepts through the stage gate process;
• Business partners with the Strategic Projects Director to develop an M&A pipeline in the space;
• Builds go to market strategy, planning and execution in close collaboration with the Sales team for the global segment;
• Does market research and builds market intel documentation to support strategic decisions, like CAPEX investment;
• Provides insights to segment leader to optimize our market share with key customers, maximizing our revenue and profitability;
Partners effectively with the commercial leaders by open and transparent communication, expectation setting, common processes and review cadence:
• Segment Leader: builds the annual Strategy plan by feeding market intelligence, insights and data analysis, and advises long term strategic decisions
• Global Marketing Communications: collaborates on the deployment of the segment’s value-based messaging to target clients and markets strategically
• New Product Development Director: partners with the new product development team and other product technology teams to articulate new business concepts, provides insights into the justification papers to start R&D investment, and throughout the development process assists the concept through the stages and into the market with successful go to market launch strategy.
Our new Strategic Marketing Manager:
• Exposure to the broader Clean Energy market, preferably Wind Energy, through direct work experiences and deep expertise in the segment;
• 5+ years’ experience in strategic marketing, or new business development for technology companies;
• MBA or equivalent (preferable);
• Multilingual ability would be an advantage;
• Management consulting experience is preferred;
• Strategic thinking – thinks long term, takes data driven decisions, influences stakeholders effectively to drive change;
• Client focus and a passion for market understanding;
• Innovation focus and acumen;
• Explores, embraces, initiates, owns, and effectively leads change;
• Manages relationships by creating strong personal bonds, building rapport, finding common ground, communicating convincingly, and solves disagreements effectively;
• Provides timely, direct, specific, and actionable positive and corrective feedback;
• Can inspire and motivate all types of people – boss and peers- influencing their thinking and actions without relying on position of power or intimidation;
• Explains the bigger picture by communicating the WHY when cascading company information in a consistent, timely, clear manner and expresses support.
Morgan offers you a remote working and challenging position with good career prospects in a fast-growing international company. They also offer a very competitive remuneration package and bonus scheme.
How to Apply:
If you are interested and you meet all the above requirements please send your English resume via the apply button to VITRU, The European Executive Recruitment Firm. For more information about this position, please contact Guy Laeven at VITRU via +31 6 19 79 80 68 (www.vitru-hr.com)
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Se ofrece actividad independiente desde casa con horarios flexibles. posibilidad de ingresos extras o ingresos superiores dependiendo de la dedicación y el esfuerzo individual. no se requiere [...]
Se ofrece posibilidad de emprender de forma Online y de manera independiente, sin jefes y desde casa. Sector del bienestar, industria en desarrollo y crecimiento constante. características del tr [...]
Se ofrece actividad independiente desde casa con horarios flexibles. Posibilidad de ingresos extras, lo equivalente a un sueldo o ingresos superiores a la media, dependiendo de la dedicación y el esf [...]
¿eres emprendedor? se ofrece actividad independiente para realizar desde casa o en oficina relacionada con la nutrición y el cuidado personal. somos miembros independientes de una empresa mul [...]