Who We Are
Solera is a global leader in data and software services that strives to transform every touchpoint of the vehicle lifecycle into a connected digital experience. In addition, we provide products and services to protect life’s other most important assets: our homes and digital identities. Today, Solera processes over 300 million digital transactions annually for approximately 235,000 partners and customers in more than 90 countries. Our 6,500 team members foster an uncommon, innovative culture and are dedicated to successfully bringing the future to bear today through cognitive answers, insights, algorithms and automation. For more information, please visit solera.com.
The Senior Infrastructure Engineer deploys and manages Windows based systems and all IT Infrastructure used in the development and production infrastructure of multiple SaaS applications. This position requires strong organizational and collaboration skills and partnering with numerous distributed teams is a must for success. A Senior Infrastructure Engineer also requires a solid understanding of Infrastructure as Code (IaC), and multiple DevOps practices. The Sr. Infrastructure Engineer will foster operational excellence through streamlined IT process, standardization, innovation, and automation.
What You'll Do
- Build and maintain all critical IT infrastructure including Virtualization, Container Technologies, Servers, Storage, Switches, Load Balancing, Firewalls, and Networking in Cloud based and on-premise based environments.
- Implements and deploys Windows based servers to support business objectives including pre-production and production environments.
- Provides on-call support to resolve and/or escalate production incidents or issues outside normal working hours including support during software deployment/release activities.
- Collaborates with other infrastructure teams, software engineers, business analysts, and other company stakeholders to gather requirements and implement systems to meet business and technical objectives, SLAs, availability needs, and capacity requirements including high availability, farms/clusters, and disaster recovery.
- Participates in all phases of system architecting, development, deployment, configuration, and monitoring including performance and availability, alerting, data integrity, security and capacity planning.
- Performs all tasks in accordance with Agile project management methodologies, adhere to version & release management, scheduling, change control, security and applicable operational policies and procedures.
- Creates and maintains system procedural and technical documentation.
- Performs other tasks including patching, maintenance, and administration of systems and applications as needed to meet the requirements of the business and objectives of the team.
- Mentor Associate and Mid-level infrastructure engineers across all infrastructure teams, regardless of their background and skill level.
- Provide diagnostic troubleshooting for all Windows systems as well as application level outages using data driven results to guide actions and remediation.
- Performs other tasks and activities as required to support company and departmental objectives.
What You'll Bring
- 8 years related work experience and knowledge
- Demonstratable skills in deployment, configuration, maintenance and administration of Windows Server operating systems and applications including but not limited to Windows Server Enterprise/Core.
- Demonstratable skills in application management including Active Directory, DNS, DFS Replication, Windows Clustering, IIS, and MSSQL Clustering and Availability Groups in both on-premise and Cloud environments.
- Strong experience with AWS networking components including but not limited to VPC, Security Groups, NACL, ELB/ALB, and WAF.
- Experience with AWS serverless technology including but not limited to Lambda, API Gateways, S3, Systems Manager, EFS, ManageAD, and SSO.
- Experience with containers and container management technologies including Docker, Kubernetes, AWS ECS and Fargate.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP networking, VLANs, firewalls, load balancers.
- DevOps methodologies and practices including Infrastructure as Code (IaC), code repositories, pipelines, and version control systems.
- Experience with programming and scripting languages including but not limited to Terraform, C#, .NET, Java, Go, PowerShell, Bash, and Python as well as provisioning tools such as SaltStack, Ansible, Vagrant or others.
- Experience with AWS configuration files such as JSON and YAML.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, excellent organizational skills, proven ability to prioritize multiple activities and objectives to thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
- Experience in a SaaS web development environment.
- Ability to write effective technical documentation with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience working in a Scrum Agile and/or Waterfall workflow.
- Experience in architecting, planning, building, and migration of AWS applications a plus.
It is impossible to list every requirement for, or responsibility of, any position. Similarly, we cannot identify all the skills a position may require since job responsibilities and the Company’s needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to adjust, add to or eliminate any aspect of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Trabaja con familias QIDA como cuidador/a interno/a entre semana (Durmiendo en el domicilio) en Manresa. * Horarios: de 21: 00h del Domingo a 09: 00h del Sabado* . * Contrato: indefinido* . [...]
Trabaja con familias QIDA como cuidador/a interno/a entre semana (Durmiendo en el domicilio) en Martorel. * Horarios: de 9: 00h del Sábado a 21: 00h del Domingo* . * Contrato: indefinido* . [...]
Trabaja con familias QIDA como cuidador/a interno/a entre semana (Durmiendo en el domicilio) en Cerdanyola del Vallès. * Horarios: de 9: 00h del Sábado a 21: 00h del Domingo* . * Contrato: in [...]
¿Te gustaría trabajar en un proyecto de sostenibilidad, ecológico y que te ayude a crecer personalmente? ¿Piensas que tus talentos no están aprovechados y puedes dar más de tí? ¿Quisieras [...]