MWI Animal Health
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
What you will be doing
- To be the primary contact for International agent locations for clients, for agents and World Courier offices for booking shipments or providing general and specific information from tracking shipments to quoting to validating invoices;
- All tasks are completed in a correct, timely and cost efficient manner;
- Shipments are sent by the most secure,
rapid and efficient way
- All relevant customs regulations and country guidelines are adhered to for all imports and exports of individual service shipments
- Ensuring shipments run as smooth as possible through detailed pre-planning
Please note that this position will involve daily written and verbal communication in French and English and as such, we are only able to consider candidates with native/business fluent French and English language skills.
The working hours for this role will be 11:00 - 20:00 Monday to Friday, with weekend cover required approximately every 6-8 weeks.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle enquiries from clients, agents and World Courier offices via phone and email in English
- Receive bookings via email and update World Courier’s internal tracking system
- Provide quotations via email
- Monitor and track ongoing shipments, reacting to any deviation from the plan
- Keep clients and World Courier offices updated to the status of their shipment, especially in regards to delays
- Action all notes sent in World Courier’s internal tracking system
- Determine which shipping solution should be used for certain shipments
- Advise clear pick up/special delivery/temperature control handling instructions to an agent or destination office on how a shipment should be managed
- Communicate any temperature results as soon as possible after delivery, checking and noting any deviations
- Recognises important information and makes immediate use of this information (Holiday lists, All Station emails, Internal operational memos)
- Work with regulations (ADR/DGR/IATA) as well as local laws and guidelines
- Build and maintain relationships with World Courier offices, clients, agents, airlines, handling agents and suppliers
- Ensure internal systems are kept updated when new jobs are raised in the system
What your background should look like
Knowledge and Skills
- English native or English to a very high level, verbal and written
- French native or to a very high level, verbal and written
- Spanish to a sufficient level to work in a Spanish environment
- Able to follow procedures and instructions
- Able to provide relevant information on request
- Knowledge in Word, Excel, Outlook
- Good communication skills, both verbally and written
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Prior experience or knowledge of the logistics sector would be advantageous
Personal Attributes and Disposition
- Ability to form part of a team and work independently
- Strong team player – able to work constructively with colleagues inside and outside of the department to ensure the best possible service is provided to the client at all times
- Self motivated and uses own initiative
- Remains calm under pressure
- Flexible attitude – for working shifts and last minute coverage
- Self motivated
- High attention to detail
- Able to prioritise workload, which may change throughout the day
- Friendly, polite, dependable, reliable and trustworthy
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Era ambicioso, tenaz y te dejas enseñar ? Sigue leyendo. oportunidad laboral en donde puedes ganar dinero de forma ilimitada. Es un negocio de producción. El objetivo del negocio es colocar la ma [...]
La oportunidad de trabajar desde casa, generando un extra o el equivalente a un sueldo. Compatible con cualquier otra actividad profesional, académica o situación laboral. Posibilidad de generar ing [...]
Urgen: Supervisores, Relaciones Públicas, Recursos Humanos, Promotores, Comerciales. formación inicial a cargo de la empresa perspectiva de carrera buen ambiente de trabajo ganas de trabaj [...]
Se busca chófer para ruta fija, Sevilla-madrid-sevilla y parte de Cádiz, siendo Córdoba el punto de partida y de intercambio de chófer, no sería de doble tripulación. Los descansos diarios de 9 [...]