Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
The SMB Sales – Business Applications (Biz Apps) role is at the center of our transformation, where the focus is on best serving SMB customers at scale. This requires continuous innovation and evolution of our sales engagement strategy, while remaining centered on the SMB customer. To be successful,
you must have deep understanding of the SMB market, customer acquisition engines and upsell/cross-sell motions across services/products and the respective routes to market. You will lead a v-team of key business partners and ensure always on execution with the right level of investments to address SMB customer needs and accelerate their digital transformation.
The SMB Sales – Biz Apps key outcomes / measures of success include:
- SMB Biz Apps new cloud customer acquisition and growth
- SMB Biz Apps revenue, cloud usage and cloud mix
The SMB Sales – Business Applications (Biz Apps) professional achieves impact mainly through:
- Focus on Compete to Win in Top Unmanaged customers: The individual is driving the sales agenda together with partners in a set of key large accounts in SMB, acting like an opportunity manager and leveraging SMB programs and investments to drive pipeline forward. The individual possesses deep knowledge of the product portfolio and compete positioning against key competitors. This role is heavily customer-focused and spends directionally 80% of his/her time towards external engagements with customers.
- Customer Advocacy and Market Thought Leadership: The individual should possess deep customer and business insights into local SMB market dynamics, working in alignment with key SMB business partners to deliver short term results and build a foundation for long term sustained success. The SMB Sales – Business Applications (Biz Apps) professional should leverage their strong local SMB market insights on customer preferences, competitive dynamics, and digital maturity to execute relevant and timely global core sales plays while identifying local sales plays to optimize market demand.
- Growth and Transformational Sales Leadership : The role is directly accountable for SMB Biz Apps business performance. As the leader of the Biz Apps ‘One SMB’ v-team, the SMB Sales - Biz Apps is accountable for landing WW and WE SMB strategy, identifying channel capacity needs and securing necessary investments to ensure Microsoft realizes its full SMB Biz Apps growth potential. The SMB operating model requires a high degree of collaboration across key business partners such Channel Partner, Product and Commercial Marketing, Inside Sales, Sales Excellence, Finance, etc. The SMB Sales – Business Applications (Biz Apps) professional is an effective and efficient collaborator and v-team leader able to drive alignment, execution, and results via extended v-teams.
- Drive key alliances and partnerships to drive Biz Apps footprint in your market: This role should partner with GPS and with the subsidiary’s LT to ensure Microsoft partners up with Key players that can help us expand the Business Application penetration.
The successful candidate is an experienced sales and marketing leader with deep SMB customer insights, a track record of business strategy, sales leadership and hands-on execution excellence. Specifically, this highly visible and strategic role requires a candidate, who possesses the following characteristics:
- Ability to set and drive customer strategy, thus translating strategy into concrete actions and marketing/sales motions
- Excellent business judgment and results across a range of disciplines including multi-channel sales, marketing, finance, and strategy
- Ability to effectively drive cross-group collaboration, using project management, impact and influence, as well as communication skills.
- Strong analytical mindset, but creative in problem solving and entrepreneurial in approach. Effective at managing and thriving in ambiguous situations.
Additional requirements for this role include:
- 7+ years’ experience in IT sales and marketing leadership roles
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Engineering or equivalent work experience
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Company Description Lo que queremos conseguir, juntos/as En Adevinta Spain trabajamos para que millones de personas encuentren lo que están buscando a través de nuestros seis marketplaces, creando [...]
Additional Locations: Italy-Milan; France-Voisins le Bretonneux; Poland-Warsaw; Spain-Madrid; United Kingdom-Hemel Hempstead Diversity - Innovation - Caring - Global Collaboration - Winning Spirit - [...]
Account Sales Manager / Account Management - Small & Medium Enterprise (SME), Global Commercial Services (German Speaker) Anyone can offer a product. It takes someone exceptional to offer success. [...]
Team Leader Telesales/ Account Sales Team - Small & Medium Enterprise (SME), Global Commercial Payments ( Italian Speaker) Don’t just work for a respected and successful multinational brand. Hel [...]