Cloudbeds is a travel industry startup that works to make the world a more welcome place. We make advanced cloud-based hospitality software for hotels, hostels, vacation rentals, and groups that manages reservations and guests, distributes room availability, sells inventory, and collects payments. Our hundreds of team members are distributed across over 40 countries and, altogether, we speak 40+ languages. How do we do it? On a #remotefirst platform that allows every member of our team to work from wherever they are around the globe. We’re looking for people who want to disrupt the travel industry and love to travel as much as we do.
As a Payments Specialist, you will be responsible for assisting new, existing,
and prospective Cloudbeds properties in any and all payments-related technical questions and issues that are related to their integrated merchant account. The primary role of this position is to create an above and beyond customer experience in relation to our payments services at Cloudbeds.
*PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION AND CV IN ENGLISH*
Required Shift: Between 7 AM UTC - 8 PM UTC (Tues - Sat or Sun - Thur)
What You Will Do:
Other duties may be assigned as required.
- Assist in the merchant account onboarding process for all processors offered by Cloudbeds.
- Take ownership of tickets and call requests related to Payments such as reconciliation, updating bank account info, troubleshooting declines, updating business name/legal name, hardware troubleshooting, and more.
- Perform high-level payments trouble-shooting for complex issues that cannot be handled by general support.
- Cultivate and maintain an excellent relationship with clients to build client loyalty/retention and promote increased usage and adoption of Cloudbeds Payments and our merchant services.
- Collaborate across departments to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Review and verify JIRA escalations within Zendesk and escalate as needed.
- Proactively monitor escalated requests with PMs and communicate updates accordingly back to customers you’ve assisted.
- Learn and assist customers with external payment gateways.
- Comply with PCI (Payment Card Industry) standards.
- Help create new tutorials as needed by contributing content to the database of support articles.
- Gather client feedback and requirements for future releases of the software.
- Ability to meet with managers weekly to discuss performance and provide updates on current projects.
- Manage, consolidate, monitor, and analyze account data across a series of data management platforms both internal and third-party.
- Coordinate with sales, onboarding, support, and third parties to improve processes and scale Cloudbeds Payments
- Develop processes and instructional content for internal and external use
- Coordinate with the content team to ensure all internal and customer-facing content is current.
You’ll Succeed With:
- Previous experience with Payment Gateways/ Payment Processors (Stripe, Adyen, etc)
- Extensive Knowledge in fiscal reporting - accounting and reconciliation reports
- Past experience working with Product Teams and Developers
- Expert knowledge in Excel (required)
- Comfortable and confident to define new workflow processes and experiences with any workflow software
- Experience with the Hospitality Industry related to accounting roles and responsibilities
- Preferred Portuguese and Spanish language skills (not required)
- Experience with data analytics from various platforms (Salesforce, Google Data Studios, etc)
- Comfortable developing quarterly progress reports/presentations and presenting them to upper management
- Previous experience with Zendesk (preferred, not required)
- Previous experience in Customer Support and troubleshooting in SaaS environments.
- A passion for delivering the highest standards of customer support.
- Great call leadership, communication skills, and a can-do attitude.
- Ability to work within an appropriate level of autonomy.
- Confident at troubleshooting and are self-motivated to investigate an issue if you don’t have enough information to resolve customer inquiries.
- Highly organized, proactive, self-starter, and team player with a love of continually improving the processes around you.
- Experience with Salesforce reporting
- A true demonstrator of GRIT and perseverance.
Our company culture supports flexible working schedules and the opportunity to travel and work remotely with great people. To make it easy for our team to travel we offer 2 corporate apartment accommodations near our San Diego and Sao Paulo offices. At Cloudbeds we are dedicated to your personal and professional development. You will have access to over 10,000 courses within LinkedIn Learning when you join our team for your unique individual growth! If you think you have the skills and passion, we’ll give you the support and opportunity to thrive in your career. If you would like to be considered for the role, we would love to hear from you!
Company Awards to Check Out!
Fastest Growing Companies | Inc. 500 (2018 & 2019)
Best Places to Work | Inc Magazine (2017 & 2018)
Best Places to Work | HotelTechReport (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
Start-Ups to Watch | Forbes (2018)
Best Startup Employers | Forbes (2020, 2021)
Technology Fast 500 | Deloitte (2020)
Top 100 North America | Red Herring (2020)
Powered by JazzHR
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Trabaja con familias QIDA como cuidador/a interno/a entre semana (Durmiendo en el domicilio) en Manresa. * Horarios: de 21: 00h del Domingo a 09: 00h del Sabado* . * Contrato: indefinido* . [...]
Trabaja con familias QIDA como cuidador/a interno/a entre semana (Durmiendo en el domicilio) en Martorel. * Horarios: de 9: 00h del Sábado a 21: 00h del Domingo* . * Contrato: indefinido* . [...]
Trabaja con familias QIDA como cuidador/a interno/a entre semana (Durmiendo en el domicilio) en Cerdanyola del Vallès. * Horarios: de 9: 00h del Sábado a 21: 00h del Domingo* . * Contrato: in [...]
¿Te gustaría trabajar en un proyecto de sostenibilidad, ecológico y que te ayude a crecer personalmente? ¿Piensas que tus talentos no están aprovechados y puedes dar más de tí? ¿Quisieras [...]