IPM Facilities is a commercial property maintenance business with 25 years' experience in maintaining retail parks, business parks and other commercial premises throughout the UK.
Our continuing success is a result of the high standard of service we provide to our corporate clients. Due to retirement, we now have a vacancy for a Head of Property Management to head up the busy property management team. We are looking for a dynamic and forward–thinking individual to manage all aspects of the department within the business based at our Head Office in Bordon, Hants, GU35 0AX
The role is an essential role within the Senior Management Team at IPM. As the Head of Property Management,
you will be overseeing a department consisting of three experienced Property Managers and a portfolio of over 35 Clients and 200 properties. We are looking for a hands–on Head of Property Management with the ability to deliver excellent customer service, work closely with the PMs and help them work efficiently and minimise issues, ensure the smooth running of the department whilst taking a proactive approach to planning the future of the department and business. As part of this role, you will be expected to oversee a small portfolio of properties as well as overseeing all aspects of the department. This role will have a big emphasis on leadership, coaching and mentoring of client service delivery, strategic 'big picture' growth of staff/the department and the implementation and management of data driven decisions.
Reports to: The Chief Operating Officer
Candidates for this role should have proven experience in a similar level position within the commercial property & estates management industry and it's important that you can show a CV with success in the leadership and development of service driven teams. You should have proven skills in coaching, mentoring and management of people with strong commercial awareness and the vision and ability to add real value to a business.
* Provide support, guidance and oversee the property management department and helpdesk support with their productivity and output
* To liaise and negotiate with suppliers and sub–contractors ensuring good coverage in geographical service areas.
* Ensure delivery of timely and high–quality services to clients, manage the team and ensure set objectives are set and met
* Oversee work programmes/schedules and progress of works across the department. Closely monitor progress of department against monthly and annual financial targets
* Identify possible opportunities to enhance level of service provided. Ensure compliance with all necessary Health and Safety regulations and liaise with H&S; department
* Ensure adequate cover in the department when it comes to holidays, days off and sickness
* Monitor workload of team members, being aware of any issues that may affect staff morale and day–to–day management of the team. Succession plan for the team and coaching/mentoring of others. Regularly review own objectives and update them accordingly. Ensure that the performance of the team is in line with client expectations. Help with the success of new business and assist with new work bids.
Qualifications, Knowledge, and experience:
* At least 5 years working within the commercial property industry
* At least 3 years senior management experience within a SME
* A demonstrable capability as a leader with excellent leadership skill, ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with clients. A high level of focus on the achievement of targeted result, a high level of focus on service delivery standards. A proven ability to manage all aspects of a people–based service business within the scope of the role. A sound appreciation of modern business processes and a commitment to best practice, innovation, and change, understanding of budgetary and financial management
* The ability to communicate and work effectively with customers, employees, and subcontractors at all levels
* A sound working knowledge of IT systems
* Ability to present information relating to (a) contractual growth and (b) company budgets
* A sound knowledge and practical appreciation of Health and Safety law and compliance
* Excellent planning, analytical, and time management skills, can build effective working relationships with other areas of the business
We know that it is our people that make us special. We work within a friendly, inclusive, and supportive culture and one of high support and high challenge. Our employees are encouraged to grow and flourish both personally and professionally, with genuine career opportunities based on merit. We encourage and reward individual initiative and if you want to make a difference and be heard, IPM is the place to work.
* 23 days holiday + statutory annual holidays
* .Company car and fuel card (Possible EV)
* Group Life Assurance Benefit Scheme, Contributory Pension Scheme
* .Bonus Scheme – up to 12% of salary based on Company performance
* .Job Types: Full–time, Permanent
* Competitive Salary
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.