As a well-rounded proactive and problem-solving lawyer, you will provide expert legal services to Sibelco in the Iberia region and Southern Europe and be part of the leadership of our operations within these regions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the day to day operations of the Sibelco business in your regions with respect to legal advice, evaluation and anticipating and solving problems and mitigating risks across a broad range of topics.
- Contracting support, including reviewing, drafting and negotiating commercial and procurement agreements with third parties locally and supporting the global legal team functional excellence for contract management
- M&A; - Support with joint ventures, mergers, acquisitions and divestments
- Accountability for the legal entity management for the Iberia and South Europe region, including corporate advice
- Legal compliance activities, including local compliance with applicable laws and regulations including anti-bribery and corruption laws, export controls and data protection
- Project Management – Active contributor to integrated global project teams, to support complex projects across multiple jurisdictions
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
We are the global leader in DNA sequencing and array-based technologies improving human health At Illumina, you can expect to lead change, move fast, and make an impact. Join the journey. Position Su [...]
OFFER DESCRIPTION The Institute The Centro Nacional de Análisis Genómico (CNAG-CRG) is one of the largest Genome Sequencing Centers in Europe. CNAG-CRG researchers participate in major Internation [...]
Senior Manager/Manager Medical Writing - based EMEA or USA At ICON, it's our people that set us apart. Our diverse teams enable us to become a better partner to our customers and help us to fulfil ou [...]
CIEE C. de la Aduana, 28013 Madrid, España Teacher Position: Technopreneurship Instructor (in English) - Part Time Position Summary of Position: An instructor to teach ‘Technopreneurship [...]