Too Good To Go
We are looking for an experienced, dedicated and mission-driven Head of Success with a passion for tackling food waste.
The role will ensure that we turn both our customers and our partners into ambassadors, while scaling the team and our processes in the most efficient way possible. You will manage a team of 25 people (5 directly), and report to the Iberia Country Manager. Your role will also be part of an international excellence forum where best practices and learnings are shared across borders. Your role
- Responsible for leading and inspiring a stellar team of Customer Care (B2C), Partner Management (B2B) and data (25 people in total and growing!)
- Build the strategy for a scalable and impactful partner experience (B2B), managing a network of +10000 stores (independent stores, franchises and key accounts). Tracking KPIs, improving its performance and designing strategies for Partner retention.
- Build the strategy for an outstanding Customer Support flow (both B2B and B2C) which transform unhappy customers into ambassadors, and happy customers into returning customers.
- Use data analysis and metrics to ensure that we are listening to our customers and making improvements where needed.
- Collaborate closely with other departments to spot challenges early on and enhance efficiency.
- Lead the way and collaborate closely with the international success colleagues and strive to improve existing workflows and customer experiences.
- Part of the Spanish management team, accountable for the market strategy and for the well-being and development of the Success team.
- Experience leading a Success team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Ideally in a scale-up, fast-growth business.
- Strong analytical skills, data-oriented and work with KPIs to guide actions and decisions.
- Curiosity and an open-minded approach to finding better ways of doing things.
- Comfortable with change! Flexibility and adaptability are your motto.
- An inspiring communicator and leader and a true team player.
- You are solution oriented, get things done and have lots of drive.
- Fluent English and Spanish are mandatory.
- Besides, you are a sunshine and always see the glass half full!
Our values :
- We fight together: Food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
- We raise the bar: We always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- We keep it simple: Our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
- We build a legacy: We’re proud of the change we’re driving.
- We care: We always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
What we have to offer
- 27 paid vacation days per year (plus your birthday off), and health insurance fully covered by the company.
- Flexible working schedules, short Friday´s and shorter working schedules in summer.
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 1200+ enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 17 countries – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
About Us Ferrovial is one of the world’s leading infrastructure operators. The Company has 96,000 employees and operates in over 20 countries. Its main business areas are: Toll Roads, Construction [...]
About Swiss Re Corporate Solutions Swiss Re is one of the world’s leading providers of reinsurance, insurance and other forms of insurance-based risk transfer. We anticipate and manage risks, fro [...]
Gilead is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercialises innovative medicines in areas of high unmet medical need. The company strives to transform and simplify [...]
Our company is a leading provider of enterprise communications solutions and services, from the office to the cloud, marketed under the Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise brand. Building on our established her [...]