Too Good To Go
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated and self-driven Head of Global PR to proactively drive our PR strategy covering the intersection of tech, climate and business. You will also support the local PR Specialists with their pitching efforts and make sure PR is at the heart of creative ideas and partnerships.
The role will be part of Too Good To Go’s dynamic and agile global brand marketing team.
- Execute the global PR strategy, to draw attention to the massive food waste issue, drive awareness to our app as a solution and communicate our impact on climate change
- Position us as the leading, active voice on food waste globally
- Build market relationships and understanding,
to provide them with the support needed from the global team
- Proactively bring new pitch angles and news hijacking opportunities to the table, ensuring creative PR is embedded into the teams and help them prioritize
- Manage C level briefings and press interviews
- Work in collaboration with the global brand marketing team on key projects and global marketing campaigns to align PR with the brand strategy
- Strengthen our approach to events and networking as well as placing big stories in the right global media.
- Lead and help grow our current PR Manager on the team
- Bring and continue to proactively create strong relationships with global media
- 8+ years of experience in a similar PR role. Experience with an agency is highly valued
- Management experience required
- A natural storyteller and great copywriter in English
- Excellent understanding of the global media landscape and how to make the most out of a story
- An existing network of media and press contacts is also highly valued
- Brilliant communication skills and the ability to translate ideas into PR tactics
- Ready to roll up your sleeves with a tenacious approach to getting our story told
- A deep interest in food waste and sustainability
- Experience with influential industry events and managing speaking opportunities
- We fight together: Food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
- We raise the bar: We always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- We keep it simple: Our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
- We build a legacy: We’re proud of the change we’re driving.
- We care: We always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
What we have to offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 1200+ enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 16 countries – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Desde Adecco estamos buscando un/a administrativo/a para trabajar en una empresa de servicios técnicos/as de ingeniería. Se Requiere - Disponibilidad incorporación inmediata. - Buscamos [...]
Credit Risk Analyst REMOTE /FINANCE – RISK /FULL TIME Company Introduction Ritmo is a company built by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs. We are a fast-growing, venture-backed startup on a missi [...]
Se ofrece coche Prius plus nuevo, varios turnos de mañana y tarde noche, buenas condiciones, trabajar con varias app’s, relevo zona de las tablas, IMPRESCINDIBLE CARTILLA MUNICIPAL, no necesaria ex [...]
Oficial de primera Empresa necesita contratar a una persona cualificada en el sector. experiencia en: albañilería: colocar piedra, cambiar tuberias, solar, alicatar, piedra in situ, cambio de [...]