BayWa r.e. Solar Systems SLU is a leading PV wholesale business, responsible for Spain and Portugal. Internationally, BayWa r.e.’s PV wholesale business operates in Europe, North and Central America as well as the APAC region. In the Iberian market, we carry a wide range of high-quality products in our portfolio, have strategic global framework agreements with most leading brands and have a proprietary mounting system (novotegra) and design tool solution (Solar Planit).
Due to our dynamic growth, we are currently looking for a Key Account Manager with a native or bilingual level of Portuguese:
- You are in charge of lead and customer management in our ERP system.
- Responsibility for the management of the Portuguese market.
- You control the processing and confirmation of orders.
- You complement the technical service and sales staff with technical and product compatibility support for customers.
- Together with the rest of the operations team you contribute to the planning of stock reservations and co-define the purchasing strategy.
- You coordinate with accounting and sales to manage payments.
- You actively participate in the definition of the purchasing strategy (selection of components and manufacturers) and in the optimisation of operational processes.
- Vocational training or related university studies in the field of commerce, logistics and/or renewable energies.
- You have a minimum of experience in order/customer management, preferably in companies in the solar energy sector.
- You have experience in the use of ERP systems and order management/material availability (NetSuite, SAP, Oracle...).
- You like to work in a team, you are a person with a high level of autonomy, and you have good organisational skills.
- Native level of Portuguese.
- Basic-medium level of spoken and written English.
- Intermediate level of Spanish.
What we can offer you
- Flexible working hours
Is This Role The Right Fit For You?
We can offer you exciting challenges as part of a team of professionals. Furthermore, the international focus of our company will open up excellent future prospects for you. As an expanding supplier in the renewables sector, we create opportunities for personal and professional development. It practically goes without saying that a friendly and cooperative working environment is part of our company culture. As part of the BayWa r.e. renewable energy network, you will benefit from flat hierarchies with short, fast decision-making channels. Our integration into BayWa AG provides security and the opportunities for further development that you would expect of a company this size.
We are looking forward to receiving your detailed application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.
- Ms. Ariadna Piera
- Office & HR Manager
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Posicionamiento SEO en Barcelona nos dedicamos a todo lo que sea posicionar producto en Internet y hacer una web ya sea un blog ya sea una página de redes sociales trabajamos datos estructurados Goog [...]
Hola busco chicas gogo para viajar las palmas de gran CANARIA no hace falta profesional más información por wasap solo wasap [...]
Buscamos perfiles trabajadores, comprometidos, enseñables y responsables, que deseen pertenecer a un grupo exclusivo de alto rendimiento empresarial. te ofrecemos la capacidad de desarrollar una [...]
>>> Busco una persona con buenos contactos empresariales en alguno de los sectores siguientes: hostelería, restauración, sala de fiestas, tecnología, oficinas y similares. Operación puntu [...]