What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events here!
About Gartner Digital Markets:
Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner.
Our mission is to help small businesses make the right technology choices and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do. The business is comprised of three top brands—Capterra, Software Advice, and GetApp. For candidates interested in taking their next career step in the technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
What we’re looking for:
Gartner Digital Markets’ brand Capterra (www.capterra.com) is looking for a Product Designer who likes to sweat all the details. This position will work closely with the product managers, engineers, and UX researchers to take our products to the next level. If you are obsessed with making great experiences for people, this is the position for you.
Why you’ll want to come to work everyday:
- Support all phases of building out products and user experience including interaction design, visual design, user research, information architecture, usability, accessibility, and prototyping.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of standards, industry trends, emerging platforms and design/UX best practices.
- Create wireframes, prototypes, contextual analysis and other design artifacts.
- Understand how to utilize low fidelity wireframes, medium fidelity wireframes, high fidelity frames and prototypes and when it makes the most sense to use each one.
- Be able to work with UX/UI developers and back-end engineers to realize designs.
- Understand and incorporate accessibility into your work, including 508 compliance and WCAG 2.1 AA
- Work closely with the user research team to conduct research -- user interviews, contextual analysis, usability studies, etc. -- and be able to synthesize it for the team and company.
- Understand and be an advocate for user-centered design processes.
- Design how our products work, not just how it looks.
- Analyze and incorporate quantitative data and qualitative insights into design.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- 2+ years experience with industry-leading tools, such as Figma, Sketch, InVision and more.
- Experience in working in digital product design, user experience, information architecture, interaction design and/or visual design.
- Have a strong understanding of visual design, information hierarchy, typography and color theory.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
Check out our video to learn about who we are, and what we do:
What we offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture - join a diverse team of professionals that are as smart and driven as you.
- A chance to make an impact - your work will contribute directly to our strategy.
- Frequent social activities such as movie night, laser tag, bowling, escape room, summer beach party, hiking & bbq, and more!
- Modern approach to work - flexible hours, Friday afternoons free, remote work, and more.
- New offices (to be inaugurated soon) close to Glòries and the beach in the fantastic, “innovation and tech” [email protected] district of sunny Barcelona.
- Fresh fruit, snacks, selection of teas, fair trade organic coffee and a fridge full of beer for our Beer O’Clock on Friday afternoons.
- Relocation Assistance - a specialist to help you with all the appointments and paperwork.
What you’ll get:
- Competitive compensation.
- 23 days annual holiday, and additional days off for your birthday, 24th & 31st of December.
- Private Medical and Dental Care.
- Life and Disability Insurance.
- Public Transport Subsidy.
- Ticket Restaurant Card.
- Childcare Vouchers (Ticket Guarderia).
- IncentiFit - annual reimbursement for health-and-wellness-related activities.
- Pension Scheme.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Gartner Gives Charity Match.
Who we are:
- Action Oriented - Deliver fast, get great results. We embrace the vision, roadmap to success and the action it takes to make it happen.
- Intellectually Curious - Seek to learn, love to teach. We’re humble and embrace respectful, radical candor with a mindset of ongoing professional and personal development.
- Collaborative - One team, shared mission. We welcome feedback and understand the value of working together to accomplish more than what is possible individually.
- Applications must be submitted in English.
- A valid EU visa/passport is required for this position.
Explore diversity, inclusion and engagement at Gartner:
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Buscamos mecanico de turismos con experiencia minima demostrable de 3 años y carnet de conducir. [...]
Busco Incorporar a un/a Responsable de Área de Taller para Importante Empresa del Sector del Aluminio Ubicada en Castellar del Vallès Descripción de la oferta Se requiere responsable de áre [...]
Tlf 664 19 70 29 no importa la nacionalidad importante que sepa experiencia tapizar sofa silla etc. . . . [...]
Necesario personal femenino. No es necesaria experiencia pero si buena presencia. Clientela fija masculina. El trabajo consiste en hacer que los clientes te inviten a copas sin alcohol, ya sea charlan [...]