We are the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making.
We also help people to check their credit report and credit score, and protect against identity theft. In 2020, for the sixth consecutive year, Experian has been named to Forbes Magazine’s Top 100 list of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies.”
We employ approximately 17,000 people in 44 countries and our corporate headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
we are committed to building an inclusive culture and to creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, and if this is important to you, we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.
Leads Bureau Development and Maintenance teams and manage business-as-usual (BAU) activities of the Bureau Operations product portfolio. Be involved in the definition and delivery of new products and enhancements on current product’s functionality. Develops, monitors, updates, communicates and implements plans for software delivery projects, within budget and in line with client expectations. Executes project management process including scope definition, scheduling, human resource and material planning and allocation, risk management planning, cost and budget management and quality assurance. Serves as liaison among clients, technical and internal departments to expedite project processes. Demonstrates strong leadership and people management skills in forming teams from local and remote sources, both within the region and in the wider global group and ensuring close communication and strong teamwork to contribute to project success.
- Leads Bureau Development and Maintenance teams in the Bureau Application and Services framework.
- Interview internal and external stakeholders and sponsors, determine project needs and priorities
- Estimate project costs, prepare budget recommendations, and monitor and report project performance to budget constraints.
- Define project scope subject to management approval, establish the process for altering the scope, and respond to requests for changes to the scope.
- Consolidate time estimates, develop project schedule, track task progress to completion, and address scheduling problems as they arise. Develop, maintain, publish and distribute comprehensive project schedule plans (top-down during initiation and bottom-up).
- Consolidate all project deliverables including business, technical & infrastructure deliverables, the validation process for the review and approval of deliverables, and quality criteria for deliverables assessment.
- Identify, mitigate and recommend alternatives on handling risks and issues that threaten the successful completion of the project within deadline.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders throughout the execution of the project
- Communicate with other departments/divisions within Experian to ensure accurate and timely coordination and implementation of projects/solutions
- Develop lists of activities and tasks, define their interdependencies, manage resource demands, engage and assign resources to tasks. Develop or complete and publish accurate Responsibility Allocation Matrix.
- Ensure project management tools (i.e. Change Point resources forecast) are timely and accurately updated
- Control accountable for the production of PPM KPI Reporting
- Ensure documentation procedures are followed, pursuing accurate and updated documentation are centralized and available
- Owns pipeline development portfolio
- Ensure trouble ticketing application is up to date and report backlog status upon request
- Accountable for the production of MI and Monthly PPM Summary Portfolio Reporting by Market pack
- Enrich Active project reporting as required including automatic refresh tools minimizing PM’s reporting time
- Chase up all non-compliance events based on Audit Trail
- Coordinate Re-baseline Review boards
- Attend portfolio reviews and initiative meetings to minute actions and track them through to conclusion
- Attend Red/Amber back-to-green plan identification and tracking made by PMs and stand for summary management reviews
- Update PPM Charter and centralise Big Rules reference documents
- Comply with company rules and procedures and stay informed about their updates, ensures team follows those policies.
- Promotes and owns security standards are applied in team deliverables
- Coordinates team workload to ensure meeting expected and committed deadlines and maintenance services SLAs
- Build and maintain positive day to day client relationship at peer level. Process technical information and explain it clearly for a non-technical audience using language that helps to convey relevant messages.
- Communicate effectively with other Operations teams and Consultants to enable them to manage client expectations.
- Follow post incident reviews processes.
- Follow change management processes.
- Follow continuous improvement processes.
- Actively seeks to share knowledge within the team.
- Coach and teach less experienced team members
- Transmit Experian values: quality of Service, high performance, customer centricity, etc.
REQUIRED KEY SKILLS (FUNTIONAL / TECHNICAL)
- Team and people management
- Demonstrated experience in Development and Application Support on Microsoft technology stack (.Net, C#, WS, HTTPS, Web Microsoft Scripting and SQL Server) and High load and performance architectures
- Experience in development lifecycle methodologies
- Skilled in project management and reporting to higher PMO
- Demonstrated DevOps (Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery)/DevSecOps experience
- Excellent knowledge of Agile frameworks and delivery in an Agile environment, including maturing agile performance of the programme
- Experience in cloud applications and containerization
- Experience of using an Application Lifecycle Management tools such as TFS, Service Now, etc
- Excellent knowledge of business unit products and operations.
- Superb problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities
- Organizational and time management skills
- Experience in estimating, designing, and delivering new Applications and Change Requests
- Be able to work in an environmental complex matrix
- Customer centric mindset
- Development best-practices and architecture patterns (desirable certifications or training)..
- Other Skills:
- Ownership and Commitment
- Customer Centric mindset
- Teamwork leadership
- Conflict Management
- Attention to detail
- Emotional Intelligence
- Servant Leadership
- Risk Management
- Capacity Management
- Learning Agility
- Technology and business Integration
- REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Computer Science or Engineering degree (or similar)
- Strong development background. 8+ years´ experience (3+ as Development Team lead and 3+ as Project Manager) in Microsoft Technology applications is must
- Project management (PMP certification or equivalent)
- Certification in Continuous integration, DevOps/DevSecOps, ITIL V3-V4 (Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management disciplines) certification will be a plus
- Fluent English (C1-C2)
Show more Show less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Responsibilities and Duties: · Daily monitoring of the performance of a portfolio of Wind Farms using available monitoring tools · Prepare plants and asset management operating budgets, monitor an [...]
de la oferta de empleo HAYS Business Services es la Línea de Consultoría de Negocio del Grupo HAYS Estamos colaborando con una empresa brasileña centenaria, propietaria de marcas reconocidas [...]
We are hiring! - Estamos contratando: ¿Qué esperamos de ti? Como Project Manager IT que tengas una visión estratégica y a la vez técnica, con experiencia demostrable además: Que tengas [...]
Job Description: Great people make great business and here at blu-3 we want to be an employer of choice. We want to employ the best, be the very best and deliver excellence at all times. As Site Age [...]