Support Expert / Support technician
Descripción de la oferta de empleo
We are looking for Support Expert as we continue to expand, we seek passionate worker to join our team.
* Now you can work at home but when the health crisis ends, you will be required to go to office in Tres Cantos (Madrid) once or twice a week!
- Advanced Technician Certificate, or Bachelor´s Degree/Master in logistic, engineering, information technology or a related field (mandatory)
- Strong knowledge in Querying Data with Transact-SQL
- Certification ITIL is a plus,
- Experience in IT very valuable (sensitive to digital and IT culture, software development, telecommunications, databases, network and security),
- English (C1 or equivalent level) mandatory
- Provide level 1 and level 2 support to end-users and manage incidents:
resolve L1 and L2 incidents (>80%) and escalate L3.
-Examine the cause of incidents and establish a diagnosis
-Follow up incident resolution over its complete life cycle.
- Update and communicate on progress to customers. Provide temporary solutions or a workaround when a permanent solution cannot be achieved.
- Participate in critical incidents management processes.
- Optimize incident management and resolution by introducing scripting and automation.
2.Reporting and Continuous improvement
-Monitor service performance KPI for customers and internal stakeholders.
-Create and maintain an incidents knowledge database -Participate in review sessions with customers and BIS. Support Product Delivery Manager with Service/SLA information.
-Participate in finding and reporting on recurring incidents in existing solutions for continuous improvement, ensuring quality processes are followed.
-Participate in workshops with customers to speed up their resolution.
-Understand and know customers and users operations and needs. -Provide feedback to the Product Management Team to better serve our customers/users and position ALZ.
3. Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Management and Support
-Manage hardware orders, integrate assets, control device quality and track them.
-Manage the damaged devices from the reception to the return to the customer.
-Analyze the damaged device and the incidents.
-Manage the manufacturer RMAs, budgets, the devices quality control and the integration of the software on them doing all the track of the shipments
- Salary will depend on the experience. But aprox from 20K to 25K with the variable part included
If you are interested in working with us, sign up now!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Forma parte de un equipo interdisciplinar trabajando como monitor de tiempo libre con otros profesionales del sector de eventos en Madrid. Funciones: Programación de actividades y metodología [...]
Gandia Playa . Primera linea . Buen imagen . Alojamiento disponible. [...]
Empresa líder en servicios de eventos busca a un animador infantil en Madrid. Estamos comprometidos a ofrecer un servicio de calidad a nuestros clientes. Trabajando con nosotros como animador infanti [...]
Hola buscamos repartidor con el moto propia para restaurante en metro acacias gracias [...]