Since its foundation in 1925, the DEKRA promise has been to ensure the safety of human interaction with technology and the environment. DEKRA achieved revenues of around €3.1 billion in 2017. The company currently employs around 44,000 people in more than 50 countries on all five continents.
We have a clear and ambitious vision of the future. The vision for our 100th birthday in 2025 is to see DEKRA as the global partner for a safe world.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our International Type Approval Division. This area is responsible of certification of radio devices around the world and now, we are looking for certification engineers to strengthen the team in continuous growth.
- To manage worldwide type approval campaigns for telecom product of our customers.
- To handle radio certification in Tier 1 countries of the world.
- To participate in the development of our project management tool TACS4.
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Telecommunications Engineering, Industrial or similar.
- High level of written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of radio technologies (cellular and Short Range Device) and/or radio certification.
- More than 3 years of experience in certification matters.
- PMP certification is a plus.
- Other valuable assets: Team player Positive Self-Motivated
- Fluency in another language would be a plus: Arab Chinese Russian Japanese French German
- Position based in DEKRA Testing and Certification, S.A.U. (Spain) – Málaga.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Descripción de la oferta de empleo ABOUT YOU You are a proactive, experienced, and detailed oriented individual in the field of Software Development Industry that have managed small to large [...]
Your skillset (must-have) · Agile methodology experience (Scrum, Kanban) · Experience developing applications (web, mobile) · Project management skills and experience · Knowledge of Gi [...]
Do you want to work in sunny Málaga in a sales team in the sector of market research and data analytics? Our company At Webhelp, our clients belong to the top 500 business companies in the sectors [...]
The IPBM provides specific business and technical enablement to drive brands. He/she develops the partner capability and knowledge, required to sell the brand and to grow share of the partner's busine [...]