What makes Gartner Sales a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our sales associates earn a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits — along with top training and support, and recognition for high performers. If you’re coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy, and looking for your next great adventure, Gartner is the place for you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events here!
Our IT Research Advisory services have been growing to continuously provide objective, actionable insights and strategies on building, managing and transforming the IT business of our customer organizations and support their growth.
To support this expansion we are looking for a C-level consultative sales professional to join our specialist Sales organization. This role will be based in Bilbao and will work with Top Level IT Decision Makers from our existing strategic client organizations to build deep trust based value added relationships and drive revenue growth via deep understanding of our clients’ needs, strategic account plan creation, continuous alignment of high quality value based service delivery and uncovering and closing further business opportunities for growing the accounts revenue.
The successful candidate will be responsible for retaining and growing our total service portfolio and will have strong expertise in C-level consultative solutions new business sales, account management and account planning in large client organizations.
- Trusted Advisor to C-level Decision Makers
- Industry recognized, world class structured new hire training program along with ongoing personal and professional development
- Uncapped earning potential, and additional bonuses & incentive plans throughout the year
- Outstanding Winners Circle and Eagle recognition program
- Global opportunities for your career progression and internal promotion-based culture
- Excellent additional benefits
- Creative Multicultural and dynamic and fun working environment with buzzing strategic business discussion
- We offer you excellent on-boarding and mentor program for all new associates
- On-going Professional and situational training ensures your continued development within your role, as well as your sales and relationship skills to exceed your targets.
- Teaching prospective and existing clients the benefits of Gartner products and services, detailing our business model and value proposition
- Establishing relationships with prospects and current members by demonstrating in-depth institutional knowledge, understanding their specific business needs, and presenting an appropriate mix of our products and research solutions during personal visits and phone calls
- Customizing account plans for member companies, outlining service delivery, revenue growth strategies, and additions for existing memberships
- Using existing member relationships to contact new business leads within the member organization to maximize on cross-sell opportunities
- Pursuing, negotiating, and closing cross-sell opportunities, leading senior executives into active membership status through a consultative sales approach
- Working with our client advisory team and product partners to deliver specific solutions for member needs
- Understanding research content and product offerings and monitor industry trends
- Track record of successful sales or account management experience, including holding commercial negotiations within a senior client base in IT businessservices/solutions/consulting
- Established C-level contacts and knowledge of the issues they face
- Proven ability to handle revenue responsibility and meet monthly, quarterly, and annual financial goals
- Skills in handling multiple commercial processes (new business sales and renewals), forecasting precisely, and identifying challenges to a positive commercial outcome
- Superior time management skills and attention to detail
- Deep understanding of business concepts for large national and international corporations
- Strong ethic for fulfilling service requests and keen interest in forming relationships with executives
- Fluent in business level Spanish and English.
- High curiosity and ability to learn quickly; feedback-seeking
- Strong sense of urgency/purpose
- Ability to understand value-based sales and strong conceptual thinking
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at (phone hidden) or by sending an email to [email protected]
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Busco a alguien que este disponible por las mañanas a partir de las 12: 00 para casos puntuales cuando mi hijo se pone malito. Seria desde las 12: 15 hasta las 14: 45h solo casos puntuales [...]
proxima campaña, , , seleccion de hombres, , , para fines de semana, , , cita. [...]
Solo persona con papeles en regla por favor. Se necesitan dos personas , para irnos a trabajar en almacen durante 2 meses y medio a 12€ € la hora, 8h diarias en paises bajos, nos proporcionan a [...]
Necesitamos personal (solo chicas) para cafeteria/panaderia con experiencia previa. Interesadas enviar el curriculum al mail: [email protected] com [...]