What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events here!
What you’ll do -
- Negotiate contract terms and conditions with Gartner clients based on standard Gartner agreement documents and also on Clients’ own paperwork as required.
- Maintain a close working relationship within Legal and Contracts team and with Sales and consulting associates in relation to client negotiations
- Advise on legal issues and risks, approval processes, company policies and procedures
- Internal training – work closely with internal partners to coach and educate them
- Ensure corporate Governance
- Legal support and advice to other internal functions
- Support with the Annual Financial Reporting
Impact of Role: Expected results
- Successful negotiation of Contracts in a timely manner
- Handle a large volume of negotiations in parallel
- Negotiate with senior client management
- Protection of Gartner’s intellectual property and limit liability
- Build and maintain relationships with Clients and Gartner Associates
- Perform well under pressure
- Quickly gain an understanding of Gartner Products
- Internal: Sales, Consulting, Coordinators, Booking team, and the other members of the Global Contracts Team
- External: Gartner clients and Suppliers
What you’ll need -
- University degree in law - LLBLLM equivalent
- Approximately 1-2 years of experience in the legal department or a law firm
- Practical experience in negotiating contracts involving intellectual property in an international business environment
- Language capabilities – French and English essential. The language skills shall include the ability to draft and negotiate a wide variety of commercial agreements.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent negotiation skills and good time management
- Ability to present authoritatively to internal and external stakeholders to ensure appropriate protection of Gartner’s interests, whilst concentrating on the issues that really matter
- Ability to prioritize workload based on value of business to Gartner versus complexity of negotiation whilst working to month-end and quarter-end sales deadlines
- Requires good interpersonal skills to handle pressure from sales and consulting management
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Para este trabajo te ofrecerás como animador infantil específicamente en Vic (provincia de Barcelona). Imprescindible experiencia previa. Empresa dedicada a servicios ofrecidos por animadores inf [...]
Precisamos para empezar en cuanto antes un fisioterapeuta precisamente en Viladecans, provincia de Barcelona de manera puntual. Además de este trabajo en concreto, queremos contar contigo para otr [...]
Casi 1 año desarrollando mi propio negocio online, trabajando desde mi teléfono móvil. Gracias a este negocio me he podido ir de mi ciudad e independizarme donde siempre quise vivir. Solo n [...]
Se buscan conjuntos tanto frigoríficos como lonas para hacer viajes a Francia y retorno directo a España. De la zona del País Vasco y Catalunya y Madrid hace a Francia y esporádicamente a Holanda, [...]