JD – Cloud QA Automation Engineer
Cloud QA Automation Engineer
CloudBlue is a technology solution startup born from the need to digitally transform a multibillion-dollar enterprise. The CloudBlue platform orchestrates ecosystems for customers worldwide, including the largest B2B Cloud Marketplace in the world. We have spent 15+ years innovating and investing in digital transformation, subscriptions, and multi-level partner ecosystems. Today, hundreds of customers rely on CloudBlue to orchestrate their ecosystems and scale their businesses globally.
By joining the CloudBlue team, you’ll be playing a significant role in our growth, having an opportunity to make an immediate impact on the business.
Our entrepreneurial scope means we operate with the agility of a high growth start-up, but with the confidence & backing of a Fortune 100 corporation, Ingram Micro.
At CloudBlue you'll work with a diverse and multi-cultural team that spans cultures, continents, and time zones to serve our global customer base. You’ll be a part of a culture that emphasizes trust, open communication, and continuous learning.
We are looking for a talented QA automation engineer to design, build and execute testing procedures for web applications. As QA Automation Engineer you will be responsible for analyzing functionalities of CloudBlue Commerce platform and designing automated tests to validate features, do regression and performance testing. You will work closely with Operations and Development teams to ensure smooth collaboration and knowledge sharing. You will also be responsible to report found issues/bugs to R&D; teams and track fix delivery.
Successful candidate for QA automation engineer role should have advanced programming skills, a keen eye for detail, and excellent project management skills.
- Design, develop and implement testing strategy for IM Cloud Marketplace
- Standardize testing practices across the different teams involved
- Architect, build and maintain automated QA infrastructure
- Define QA framework
- Test new features and enhancements, create test plans, test cases, test procedures and test scripts;
- Maintain high standards with applications by defining and implementing performance testing strategies
- Recommend controls by identifying problems: writing improved procedures, report and track bug issues, verify fixes and perform regression testing
Required core Skills:
- 2+ years of experience working with modern test automation frameworks (e.gh. Selenium, Cucumber, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience in building test automation frameworks and tools
- Experience in Web/Cloud Application and User Experience Testing
- Good knowledge of QA methodologies and processes
- Business Analyst Skills: Create use cases, user stories
- High level of English (written and verbal)
- Linux administration skills (RHEL/CentOS preferred)
- Advanced knowledge of scripting languages (php, python, etc.)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Clear communicator (both written and verbal)
- Ability to listen, moderate, present, communicate, mediate and negotiate
- Ready to work in a global company, with different cultures and timezones
- Organized, good technical documentation skills
- Ability to work on own initiatives
- Comfortable providing demos, presentations and training sessions
- Willing to learn and develop new skills
- Process Flow Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams with Visio, UML
- Knowledge of cloud services principles
- Database skills with SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL, etc.
- Experience with Continuous Integration strategies
- Networking skills
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
Due to COVID-19, our office associates are currently working from home. Keeping in mind the overall health and safety of our associates and candidates, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely
Ingram Micro is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with a focus on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. We consider applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition Specialist/Job Poster and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. We will try our best to make these accommodations. Please do not include any medical or health information in this email.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Se necesita persona de mantenimiento para residencia de estudiantes. contrato laboral y alta en la seguridad social. 20 horas/semanales. lunes a viernes. conocimientos de electricidad, fontaneria. . . [...]
Necesitamos Cocinero/a para El hotel en Hoznayo. Puesto para incorporarse a plantilla para todo el año. Necesaria experiencia [...]
Busco personal para fines de semana en Somo. Jornada continua. Con actitud y responsabilidad. [...]
Compañía eléctrica requiere contratar un/a electricista con experiencia mínima de un año. Funciones: mantenimiento eléctrico en fábrica. Se ofrece contrato laboral temporal a jornada co [...]