GC Biotherapeutics Inc
Do you want to join an international team working to improve the future of healthcare? Do you want to improve the lives of millions of people? Grifols is a global healthcare company which, since its foundation in Barcelona in 1909, has been working to improve the health and well-being of people all over the world. Our four divisions - Bioscience, Diagnostic, Hospital and Bio Supplies - develop, produce and market innovative medicines, solutions and services in more than 100 countries and regions.
As an Employer Branding Manager you will design and execute a comprehensive, integrated employer brand strategy,
creating and implementing tactics and systems to build the brand in the talent marketplace and within the organization being the main worldwide operations responsible with special focus on US.
What your responsibilities will be:
- You will be the responsible for US, Spain & ROW, establishing the corporate processes and procedures.
- You will need to understand the talent profiles for the organization, develop and implement a robust recruitment marketing strategy.
- You will have to partner with recruiters, internal customers and business leaders to understand their unique needs and build recruitment marketing solutions accordingly.
- You will promote and communicate the employee value proposition through different channels.
- You will develop communication campaigns, together with Corporate Communications and Internal Communication to support the talent recruiting strategy and drive candidate attraction and engagement through different channels and events.
- You will utilize LinkedIn and other Grifols-subscribed analytical tools to maximize impact of our employer brand campaigns.
- You will monitor and measure the effectiveness of recruitment/talent marketing campaigns on an ongoing basis to ensure maximum ROI through regular reporting while proposing new and creative ideas to improve campaigns or outreach efforts.
- You will build talent pipelines with talent acquisition recruiters to ensure a suitable mix of channels (social media, recruiting events, partnerships) are available to attract the best talent.
- You will devise lead nurturing strategy to ensure there is engagement with top talent from Talent Acquisition teams or hiring managers post-events or marketing campaigns.
- You will manage Recruitment Marketing Platform, reporting dashboard, benchmarking & metrics.
- You will analyze trends, conduct research, report findings and make recommendations for continuous improvement of job marketing strategies.
Who you are:
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- You bring experience from independently working on projects within brand management/PR/communications/marketing or similar.
- You have proven experience from working on multi-channel marketing campaigns which combine paid/ earned media – experience from campaign planning, execution and evaluation including digital marketing and social media campaigns.
- You have experience or knowledge about US market trends.
- You speak fluent Spanish and English.
- You have excellent communication skills, empathy, and strong relationship-building abilities.
- You are a natural self-starter and a team player.
- You have great attention to detail, creativity, and adaptability.
What we offer:
- Flexible schedule: Monday-Thursday 8-9 to 17-18h and Friday 8-15h
- Benefits package
This is a brilliant opportunity for you. Grifols is fully aware that its employees are one of its major assets. We are committed to maintaining an atmosphere that encourages all our employees to develop their professional careers in an excellent working environment.
If you are interested in joining our company and you have what it takes for such an exciting position, then don't hesitate to apply. We look forward to receiving your application!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Descripción de la oferta de empleo ¡seleccionamos agentes para la zona de Granollers! ¿quieres nuevos retos y conciliar tu vida profesional con la personal? si eres una persona organizada, [...]
¿quieres cambiar el rumbo de tu carrera profesional? ¿quieres probar un sector diferente y formarte con la marca más reconocida? estamos buscando Agentes Inmobiliarios para nuestra oficina situa [...]
¡century 21 amplía su equipo de Parets! ¿quieres ganar unos ingresos extras? Buscamos personas con entusiasmo, proyección de futuro y que quieran compaginar sus trabajos con proyecto personaliza [...]
Buscamos personal carretillero para trabajar en nuestro almacén de Parets. Proyecto estable. Incorporación inmediata. Llamar directamente a mi teléfono. [...]