We are looking for an experienced and talented ServiceNow developer to help us to create new Connectors for the Store and to enhance the ones we already have. These Connectors are strategic to us since they make leverage Nexthink for our customers by providing our data to enrich their experience within the ServiceNow platform. Besides, we’d like to expand our product to many other ITSM tools, so if you would like to have a broader vision and knowledge, this is your opportunity.
If you enjoy working with ServiceNow, facing new challenges, working in a team within an agile environment and you care about code, you need to talk to us!
develop Implement and validate solutions for new features in ServiceNow Connectors
- Ability to drive complex projects with minimal oversight, delivering and refining features iteratively;
- Maintain the highest code quality standards and help the team to improve its best practices;
- Work with the agile iterative/incremental mindset;
- Document the solutions and architecture according to our standards;
- Participate in L4 support and bug fixes
- Willing to learn other tools and developing techniques
- 2+ years of experience working with ServiceNow:
- Experience developing in ServiceNow
- Knowledge of all ServiceNow artefacts (Business Rules, Script Includes, Client Scripts, UI Actions…)
- ACLs and Roles
- Import Sets and Update Sets
- Experience with Scoped Applications is a plus
- Certification is a plus
- ATF is a plus
- Testing strategies (Unit testing, E2E, Regression testing, etc)
- Git fluent (must), Jenkins is a plus.
- AngularJS or React are a plus
- Experience with other ITSM tools is a plus.
We are nearly 700 employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Agencia de colocacion homologada por la Comunidad de Madrid y situada en Boadilla del Monte, busca Empleadas Domesticas para trabajar en la zona; principalmente con las MAñANAS libres. Se hara con [...]
Se necesita dependienta /e con don de gente en tienda almacen de bolsos en cobo calleja fuenlabrada horario de domingo a viernes de 10. 00 h-19. 00 h sabados libre. [email protected] mandar c [...]
Necesitamos peluquera con conocimientos en manicura, pedicura y pestañas. Interesados contactar por wstsap. [...]
Se busca empleada interna con permiso de trabajo en regla y experiencia como interna al cuidado de niños. Zona Metro Antonio Machado. Se ocupara de las labores de la casa y el cuidado de los niño [...]