The holder of the position will oversee the core stocks in Gillingham and Polish warehouses, responsible for the monitoring, reporting and liaison with customers on incoming, production and sales of core products.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take overall lead of core stocks in Gillingham and Polish warehouses, responsible of accurate up to date stock availability including quality for warranty claims.
- Return of stock from customers, processed using individual agreements
- Leading core sorting department in Poland / Gillingham, reviewing quality of incoming core, processing as agreed by sales for whole or partial replacements
- Feedback to planning department in Warwick of available and missing cores to support production schedules and outputs
- Feedback to sales in case of refused cores in line with agreed acceptance criteria aligning with credit process and refunds
- Responsible for identifying and buying cores from the free market to meet production requirements in line with schedule
- Selling excess cores to rebuild companies at point of date expiry to maximise turnover and value
- Core harvesting of excess stock to transform into sellable units on other production lines
- Create monthly reports for OE customers on company owned stock and reman production status
- Connection with purchasing, planning and production departments across the Aftermarket teams to support customer demands and production agreements
- Calculate average cores buying prices, value of core stock (book value) in connection with finance to support reporting and alignment to sales prices
- Make study of current core prices with competition to remain within the competitive market on pricing
- Management of a core operator for unloading, inspection and use of core management system (Gillingham and Poland)
- Lead by example, be a role model of Borg Warner values: Inclusion, Integrity, Excellence Responsibility and Cooperation.
Safety and Health – Responsible for completing required safety training, reporting and correcting any unsafe practices as appropriate, completing work activities in a safe manner, and complying with safety and health requirements for respective position.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications)
- At least 2 year of experience in production control, planning, scheduling or coordinating within a manufacturing environment (Ideally for aerospace, defence or automotive industries)
- Solid Experience in Automotive, Aftermarket or Auto Part Distribution Industry, with regional scope
Expected skills & competencies
- Customer orientated and a commercial acumen with a passion to deliver the strategic plans forward, able to analyze and produce reports and recommendations
- Good working knowledge with SAP (or other ERP systems)
- Experienced in data processing and process coordination in a technical environment
- Prioritises quality and rigorously checks their own work
- Highly organised and results orientated
- Strong attention to detail
- Communicative across all levels and across geographic area; languages to include English, French, German language required
- Result orientated
- Exceptional judgement – knowing when to escalate and when to deal with an issue directly
- Builds trust with key stakeholders and understand the customer perspective
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Empresa líder en servicios de reformas y mantenimiento necesita a un albañil en Barcelona. Estamos comprometidos a ofrecer un servicio de calidad a nuestros clientes. Trabajando con nosotros como al [...]
Empresa líder en servicios de salud y bienestar necesita a un psicólogo en Barcelona. Estamos comprometidos a ofrecer un excelente servicio a nuestros clientes. Trabajando con nosotros como psicólo [...]
Si descargais verse poniendo este codigo VGF38G ganais 13 euros facil y sencillo y lo podeis transferir a vuestra cuenta al instante ademas todas las semanas podeis participar en un trivia y ganar has [...]
Empresa dedicada a la fabricacion y montaje de conductos de fibra y chapa en Catalunya precisa oficial con experiencia demostrable y carnet de conducir. [...]