Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started. ”
As technical product manager,
your role is to build next generation products that thousands of companies around the world will use to improve the digital experience of millions of employees. Your mission will be to:
- Be a vital part of our team delivering on our vision of Nexthink automation and integration in the cloud.
- Work closely with modern Product Teams in discovering, building and delivering exciting new cloud platform capabilities and features that bring value to our customers. The focus will be on building new Integration features; connecting, importing and consolidating data from multiple external tools and 3rdparty platforms, and passing data and action out in external tools and platforms.
- As a Product Manager, you will work with a Product Team, Technical Leads, Designers (UX), Developers, Architects, and of course many other Product Managers. Also expect much connection with stakeholders across Nexthink business, senior business leaders, and of course our customers. This role combines a strong technical bias with a close customer connection, customer-value understanding and good outbound communication skills
- Manage your team’s roadmap, aligning with the business and technical vision and wider roadmap to deliver significant major features or new product capabilities.
- Prioritize, problem solve, visualize and lead. Establish value and viability, prove or disprove your hypotheses with data, Elaborate and prioritize product team work to ensure your team is creating maximum value in alignment with our product strategy.
- We loosely follow the Inspired Product Management model, so mix business understanding with scrum meetings, including grooming, sprint planning, stand-ups, retrospectives and demos.
- Follow our competitors and keep up to date with the industry and technology.
- Have fun, work with great people, do amazing things. Learn, develop and grow.
- 4+ years experience as a product manager or strong product owner in a software company, technical product management is an advantage.
- You like technology and understand cloud platform architecture, you have experienced working with cloud-native technologies and cloud integration practices.
- You have experience leading over the creation of data integration with 3rd party technologies, particularly around importing data from multiple sources through API connections, and passing data and action out to those tools through API connections. Experience of integration with any of the following is an advantage: Microsoft SCCM or other Endpoint Management tools, MSTeams, Zoom, Office365, and Graph API, ServiceNow or other ITSM tools, other 3rdpartty cloud-API business apps.
- Experience building or working with automation and workflow-based tools is an advantage.
- You are extremely passionate about solving challenging real-life problems and the possibilities offered by new technology.
- You are enthusiastic about working in an international, collaborative, and fast-paced environment and learning new technologies.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Good knowledge of agile development and Product Management
- Proven ability to drive complex projects with minimal oversight, delivering results incrementally and pragmatically.
We are nearly 700 employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
¿Eres una persona innovadora, aventurera, curiosa, creativa, analítica y digital? ¡Te estamos esperando! Únete a trabajar en un equipo de profesionales de los que aprenderás y en el que podrá [...]
Job Description: Somos una empresa comprometida con nuestros clientes. Nos dedicamos a cubrir la compraventa, arrendamiento y la administración de propiedades desde el principio hasta el fin. L [...]
de la oferta : hasta el Funciones Empresa contrastada dentro de su sector busca un Product Manager Control Access con Inglés para su delegación de . de la oferta El Product Manager C [...]
de la oferta de empleo Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer) The Technical Solution Manager should: - Promote technical solution and products to customers (mainly operators), as a technical support to [...]