Your Future Company:
2 French entrepreneurs created a startup in 2000 and today they are leading a global brand. Their growth and solution-oriented services are acknowledged by the most progressive brands and leading companies they are now working with. They became one of the biggest international customer experience solution providers with more than 75.000 multilingual employees in over 50 countries around the world and they are looking for new members to join them in their journey in their Valencia hub.
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Inside Sales Representative will be:
– Providing expert assistance to the list of clients and partners employing a consultative approach to account management
– Developing the business environment for sustained growth on the account
– Creating and keeping up the relationship inside the account to preserve long-term perceivability of techniques, strategies, and general competitor’s movement
– Research new sales opportunities within the existing portfolio of accounts
– Focusing on driving benefit through proactive administration
– Tracking, managing and reporting ongoing activity relative to the sales pipeline
– Responding and providing solutions to the incoming client or partner calls
What’s in it for you?
– Full-time contract, 39h/week, Monday to Friday
– Salary: 18.000€ gross/year + up 4.000€ gross/year in bonus
– Relocation Package
– Lots of discounts with our partners
– Free after work activities
– An open-minded and employee-oriented working environment
– Career development opportunities
– New and modern office located where the action is
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
– A native level of German and a good level of English
– Having previous experience in B2B Sales and working with channel
– Being achievement and goal-oriented
– Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people
– Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
– Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
– Living in or willing to relocate to Barcelona for an international career and life experience.
What should you expect from living in Valencia?
– A cosmopolitan city with a modern look and a rich history
– Colourful Fallas fiestas serving tradition and fun at the same time
– Sunny and warm weather that you will enjoy all year long
– A delicious gastronomic culture including famous paella
– Beautiful surroundings of nature and beaches
– Up-and-coming start-up paradise
Hi, I'm Fabien from Blu selection. I'll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90 or reach me via Linkedin.
This project is not the best fit for you? You can still send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.
El anuncio original lo puedes encontrar en Kit Empleo:
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Does success give YOU an adrenaline rush? If you're a bold, strong-minded, eager to learn individual who won't take no for an answer, our Valencia office has an exciting opportunity for YOU! What yo [...]
# Inside Sales Agent in Valencia With Native German Are you a German speaker and you are looking for a job in Valencia in yournative language? Apply to this Inside Sales Representative position and jo [...]
# Inside Sales Representative in Valencia With Native German Are you a German speaker and you are looking for a job in Valencia in yournative language? Apply to this Inside Sales Representative positi [...]
Your Future Company: 2 French entrepreneurs created a startup in 2000 and today they are leading a global brand. Their growth and solution-oriented services are acknowledged by the most progressive [...]