Fever is the leading global entertainment discovery platform, and has revolutionised the world of entertainment since 2015, inspiring over 45 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities. Fever empowers event organizers to create amazing experiences, with successful examples such as the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 1 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience”, or the “Mad Hatter G&T; Party” in multiple cities across the world
Fever is an international company with a team of over 650 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid and Barcelona,
and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, Fidelity and Atresmedia among others.
What do we do?
Fever’s marketplace is composed of events and experiences hosted by organizers that we provide visibility to via our marketplace and media network.
However, given that Fever and our Secret Media Network provide us with millions of data points and insights around how people consume offline entertainment, we are now able to go one step further in the value chain and create our own “Fever Originals” experiences, similar to how Netflix has begun to create their own shows. We believe there is a huge opportunity to create more of our own content, and continue to provide an amazing content offering to our users!
What are we looking for:
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join the B2B Squad with outstanding software development talent proven by great work results and experience. We need somebody that cares about code quality and not just get things done, but get things done right.
About the job:
- You'll work as part of an agile, cross functional team with other full stack, backend and frontend engineers, together with the product designers.
- You will create production grade code and will implement solutions designed to handle high levels of traffic.
- Mentor other team members through code reviews, sessions of architecture design and pair programming.
- You will be mentored by other team members on the areas you have less expertise
Must have skills:
- Strong knowledge on good practices, testing and design patterns.
- Python as your main known backend language, with at least one major known framework
- You are proficient in business English
- You know how to deliver code from development to production
- Experience with RESTful APIs (implementation and consumption), OpenAPI and api-first development
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL with big amount of data
We use these technologies, so it would be a plus if you have experience in:
- Celery with RabbitMQ
- Experience working on agile methodology
- AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Stock Options
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Cocinero a jornada completa. Imprescindible más de 5 años de experiencia en el sector, arroces y comida fusión, vehículo propio. Persona con aptitudes y ganas [...]
El grup editorial Bromera selecciona professional de disseny gràfic Dissenyador/a gràfic/a Lloc de treball: Alzira, polígon El Pla Incorporació: immediata Remuneració: segons habilitats i [...]
Se busca persona para labores de limpieza para tienda especializada en mascotas en Náquera. Con disponibilidad horaria y coche propio para acceder al lugar de trabajo. [...]
Se buscas camarera de pisos para trabajar en un hotel de valencia centro haciendo limpieza de habitaciones. por favor mandar el curriculum al mail: [email protected] com [...]