Fever is the leading global entertainment discovery platform and has revolutionised the world of entertainment since 2015, inspiring over 45 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities. Fever empowers event organizers to create amazing experiences, with successful examples such as the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 1 million guests, the Los Angeles based“Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience”, or the “Mad Hatter G&T; Party” in multiple cities across the world
Fever is a US company with a team of over 650 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, and Barcelona,
and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, Fidelity, and Atresmedia among others.
What do we do?
Fever’s marketplace is composed of events and experiences hosted by organizers that we provide visibility to via our marketplace and media network.
However, given that Fever and our Secret Media Network provide us with millions of data points and insights around how people consume offline entertainment, we are now able to go one step further in the value chain and create our own “Fever Originals” experiences, similar to how Netflix has begun to create their own shows. We believe there is a huge opportunity to create more of our own content, and continue to provide an amazing content offering to our users!
Fever is looking for an Analyst that will play a vital role in taking our products to the next level, deepening/ widening our current understanding of our users and identifying improvement opportunities for our product. We're looking for someone with great analysis skills, the ability to get things done and a genuine interest on our customers.
This is the perfect position for someone who knows a variety of techniques and tools related to data analysis (examples of techniques: SQL, clustering, predictive models, pattern recognition, examples of tools: R, Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc), enjoys working in a team and loves digging into data to uncover product/business problems and opportunities. You will work closely with different areas of the business. We also value the ability understand how to prioritize, think on how things will scale, make tradeoffs and balances the business needs with technical constraints .
- Working with Business Intelligence teams to define and understand KPIs & Business Goals
- Working with Management or Business Intelligence teams to Identify main opportunities
- Auditing of current reporting & analytics
- Auditing any changes to ensure data accuracy and normalization of data
- Working to develop meaningful segmentation models, behavioural analysis of key user segments to analyze churn including elements like origin source, onboarding, plan types and feature retention
- Completing critical analysis that will drive growth and provide insights
- Bachelor’s degree with Engineering/Technical background required.
- 0-2 Years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; strong bias towards data-based decision.
- To love everything data - designing models, reporting, driving results/growth
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with developers, business owners, and senior business leaders.
- High sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Top-tier grades
- An excellent understanding of SQL or other query languages preferred
- Experience in a cross-functional team.
- Experience working in agile software development is a plus
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Solicitamos asesores comerciales para la aseguradora de uno de los principales grupos empresariales a nivel nacional. ofrecemos plan de carrera , formación e incorporación inmediata , si tienes g [...]
Se necesita conductor de camión más remolque para los meses de octubre, noviembre y diciembre inicialmente. Las rutas serían por la zona sur de Madrid y una o dos veces a la semana, Valdemoro - [...]
Oficial de 1 en la profesión, con ganas de trabajar en equipo. Conocimientos en: Señoras- nuevas técnicos de color, mechas, cortes, peinados, recogidos Caballeros- BARBERIA degradados, cor [...]
Importante franquicia del sector inmobiliario en plena expansión, busca secretarias comerciales para su nueva implantación en madrid río. se ofrece trabajo en oficina de media jornada, sueldo f [...]