In this role you will be responsible for designing, building, packaging, and automating highly repeatable cloud-centric solutions. The Digital Solution team has a focus on identifying IT problems that exist and designing cloud centric solutions to solve those issues. You will work on a global team gathering requirements from business leaders, partners, and end customers. The focus of this job is automation and design. This role will be challenging as these digital solutions often involve an anchor vendor such as AWS or Microsoft Azure, while also including components from other vendors such as open-source software, Veeam, NetApp, Red Hat, etc.
There will be complex issues and you must design for several situations such as pure cloud, hybrid, multi-site across SMB and Mid-Market customer bases.
What you will be doing:
- Participating in end-to-end process of solution build and delivery. This includes- requirements gathering, design, prototyping, estimations, automation, orchestration, LCM, and documentation. You will assist team members in thoroughly owning the process.
- Outline and highlight use cases for customer and partner. Why would they pay for what you’ve built?
- Document and deliver architecture diagrams for designed deployments.
- Document variables and inputs required for collection and deployment of architecture.
- Test the deployment and functionality of each solution. Participate in troubleshooting, debugging, and helping define best practices.
- Build post-deployment technical documentation
- As newer solutions get better and better, enhance previous solutions with more recent features, bug fixes, and broadened scope.
- Track down software updates and plan updates based on vendor role outs for existing solutions.
Qualifications, Required Knowledge Skills & Abilities and Working Conditions.
- Experience with cloud platforms (Azure ARM, AWS Cloud Formation, or similar technology)
- Experience with scripting or command-line tools (Bash, PowerShell, Azure CLI, Python, etc.)
- Understanding of cloud concepts: virtualization technologies, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, HA, distributed systems, and cloud delivery models.
Candidates with any of the following experience will be considered if lacking in above areas:
- Experience with full-stack engineering or DevOps experience (OpenStack or others)
- Microsoft // AWS // GCP Certifications (Level 300/400+) with other skills in this section
- Hands-on experience as an admin for public cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Experience as a system admin or engineer for 50 user + environments
- Candidates with strong back-end developer experience
- Strong experience with RUBY / PYTHON / JAVA
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, or both
- Experience with REST or SOAP
Job History Profile (Preference will be given based on above qualifications)
- Proactive and result-driven person
- +2 Years of work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in IT
Cultural Competency Requirements:
- Within Tech Data diversity is one of our fundamental shared values. We are a multi-cultural environment and we pride ourselves on being a welcoming place of work where we celebrate inclusion and champion people from a multitude of backgrounds.
Join our team to connect the world with the power of technology!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Overview In this role you will be responsible for designing, building, packaging, and automating highly repeatable cloud-centric solutions. The Digital Solution team has a focus on identifying IT pr [...]
Description Are you an innovative, self-starting Enterprise Solutions Architect who loves identifying and winning new clients? Do you have a passion for helping your clients “Realize the Promise of [...]
MediaMarktSaturn is Europe¿s leading consumer electronics retailer. It sees itself as a partner, daily companion, and navigator for its customers in the digital world. Its over 1,000 MediaMarkt and S [...]
Our client is a hot scale-up in sustainable transportation technology ecosystem. Their goal is to change the way the world uses energy. They create innovative products and solutions with an outstandin [...]