The European Graphic Designer is responsible for the design and implementation of key campaign materials as part of Tech Data’s Central European Agency team. A key component of the role will be working with multiple stakeholders around Europe to create offline and online materials for sales, marketing and corporate communications. Primarily aligned to the Tech Data brand, the role will also be expected to work on campaigns for key strategic vendors such as Microsoft, Google and Cisco. The successful candidate will lead the development of relevant assets to tight timescales delivering excellence in design and campaign creation.
- Work closely with the Vendor Marketing Managers and Campaign Planners to create relevant assets for market
- Design final artwork for various media, microsites and presentations
- Creation of relevant templates for Microsoft applications
- Responsible for management and usage of Adobe stock images
- Compliancy with corporate identity and corporate design
- Brand design owner of our visual language advising internal/external stakeholders
- Coordination with external suppliers, e.g. agencies and printing companies
- Develop a solid understanding of Digital Marketing and modern marketing techniques across multiple marketing channels
- Collaboration with cross country and European vendor marketing teams to encourage and maintain consistent standards of execution across the region in regards to design and brand identity
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Design, Marketing or similar preferable.
- 3-5 years of digital marketing experience, preferably in a related industry
- Knowledge of basic website analytics, HTML and CSS
- Experience in animation and interactive media
- Experienced in researching design moods, technical feasibility and overseeing the management of deliverables
- Experience of working in IT distribution environment, or Marketing Agency or similar would be an advantage
Cultural Competency Requirements:
- Within Tech Data diversity is one of our fundamental shared values. We are a multi-cultural environment and we pride ourselves on being a welcoming place of work where we celebrate inclusion and champion people from a multitude of backgrounds.
Join our team to connect the world with the power of technology!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
de la oferta : hasta el Funciones Empresa B2B busca incorporar un/a inbound Maketing Specialist para su oficina de . de la oferta * Generación de leads. Implementando nuevas estrategi [...]
de la oferta : hasta el Funciones Empresa sector B2B industrial busca incorprar un/a Ecommerce Specialist. de la oferta * Goodunderstandingofbusinessprocessflowstointegrateournewecomme [...]
Our company: Renishaw is a global, high precision metrology and healthcare technology group. We design, develop and deliver solutions and systems that provide unparalleled precision, control and relia [...]
What’s cool about this job? Are you ready to make impact? Are you ready to take on a new job that provides a perfect platform to grow yourself and your career? Then read on: Every day, you’ll be [...]