ADP Celergo Streamline Service Organization is committed to providing World Class Service to clients by hiring, developing and retaining qualified service professionals; by treating each client contact as a service opportunity and by delivering outstanding customer care to client associates.
Account Managers are responsible for relationship management as well as operational oversight of outsourcing services delivered to a portfolio of multinational clients, with medium levels of service complexity. Key responsibilities include forming a solid dialogue with senior management to ensure clients satisfaction, an excellent retention rate and revenue growth.
- Client Retention – Build a good relationship at the client’s senior management level by developing a thorough knowledge of their portfolio and internal culture .
- Service Delivery – Operational oversight of all services delivered, escalation management as SPOC (Single Point of Contract) problem solving and issue resolution.
- Contract Management — Manage, negotiate renewals and additional business as well as all other commercial transactions.
- Communications – Champion ADP´s brand, leadership, products and services to ensure clients engagement.
- Client Engagement and Encouragement of references – Increase the reference client base by getting your clients actively involved in the ADP Streamline Client Reference Program and client survey initiatives.
- Monitor and manage the client relationship and ensure satisfaction at headquarter level.
- Advocate your clients’ needs and the efforts of other business units within the ADP organization that are outside your direct influence. Produce results while acting seamlessly as SPOC to the client.
- Conduct regular Service Reviews on operational service delivery, and ADP updates on products and services.
- Act as primary point for client escalationthroughresolution/tracking.
- Create, maintain and manage the action logto improve theclient experience.
- Facilitate client to the adoption of ADP Streamline Central Services and support them in the move to the ADP Streamline´s service model (i.e. Consolidated Reporting).
- Deliver presentations to internal and external executives.
- Upselling, cross-selling, by identifying new sales opportunities within existing accounts in coordination with the sales team.
- Submit proactive recommendations on client relationship improvement and internal ADP processes.
- Monitor and oversee client performance under the terms of the contract, including service delivery.
- Portfolio management and case management via CRM tool.
- 2+ yr. Account management or 2+ yr. Client facing
- 1+ yr. Proven experience in project management and/or project coordination
- 1+ yr. People / Project team management or 1+ yr. in the field of payroll services. Outsourcing experience a plus
- Perfect communication skills in a client facing context.
- Ability and enthusiasm in animating virtual meetings involving international parties.
- International culture and ability to work in a multinational environment.
- Efficient in English. Additional languages are a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent
IV. Key Interfaces:
- Manager of Service Relationship (direct reporting)
- Senior Director Service Relationship
- Finance Department (financial questions)
- Partner Managers (partner issues)
- Implementation Coordination (client handover)
V. Key Performance Indicators:
- Client Retention
- Client Engagement
- Client Satisfaction
- Client at Risk
- AR position of total client base
- Portfolio increase (additional business)
Explore our COVID-19 page to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
¿te gustaría ganar unos ingresos extra? ¿quieres crecer profesionalmente en una compañía importante? la respuesta a estas preguntas depende de ti. Buscamos expandir nuestra red de ventas. Por [...]
Hola soy Farners, busco a gente que le guste el mundo de la cosmetica, no hace falta que tenga experiencia, nosotros nos encargamos de formarte en todo momento. Vas a poder ganar importantes comisione [...]
Necesito oficial de peluqueria que domine todas las tecnicas jornada completa contrato indefinido [...]
Se precisa una chica rusa con experiencia en labores de la casa (planchar, limpiar, coser, etc) y poder enseñar ruso a dos niñas de 8y 11 años el horario sera de 13. 00 horas a 17. 15 aprox de lune [...]