Groupon’s mission is to become the daily habit in local commerce and fulfil our purpose of building strong communities through thriving small businesses by connecting people to a vibrant, global marketplace for local services, travel experiences and goods. In the process, we’re positively impacting the lives of millions of customers and merchants globally. Even with thousands of employees spread across multiple continents, we still maintain a culture that inspires innovation, rewards risk-taking and celebrates success. If you want to take more ownership of your career, then you're ready to be part of Groupon.
We have an exciting opportunity for a French Country Account Manager to join our Travel Team based in Valencia. It’s a thrilling time to join us as we help Travel Partners get back to receiving customers and growing their business.
French Country Account Manager seeks out new business opportunities, targeting known merchants within assigned GSR to engage, consult, and secure new campaigns. As a team, our emphasis will always be on the formation of long-term partnerships we can feature time and time again – regardless of seasonality.
We're a "best of both worlds" kind of company. We're big enough to have the resources and scale, but small enough that a single person has a surprising amount of autonomy and can make a meaningful impact. We're curious, fun, a little intense, and kind of obsessed with helping travel businesses thrive. Does that sound like a compelling place to work?
You’ll spend time on the following:
- Develops familiarity with each merchant’s business, including but not limited to: products and/or services, consumer demographics, consumer ratings, points of competitive differentiation, merchant economic model, and revenue/profit drivers
- Utilizes knowledge of deal structure and strategy to reach Groupon’s and merchants’ desired outcomes and maximize profit
- Takes ownership of the contract negotiation process, dealing with margins, discounts, and other critical element
- Consistently achieves and/or exceeds sales targets
- Drives market growth for both quality of merchants and revenue to support merchant retention – this leads to creating packages that delight Groupon subscribers alike
- Playing a key role in driving new business and maintaining existing business relationships – giving Getaways the opportunity to open new markets and penetrate deeper into existing markets and accounts
We’re excited about you, if you have:
- Fluency in French and English both written and spoken is essential
- 1-2 years of Experience in sales
- Negotiation skills
- Meeting quota if experienced in sales (for those with experience)
- Inside sales experience through phone, email and social selling Transactional selling in a territory, or for a product (for those with experience)
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Domino s pizaaaaaaa! Quieres unirte a nuestro equipo, buscamos gente dinamica, extrovertida, responsables con ganas de empezar a trabajar!! [...]
Empresa de Gestion de Cobros precisa incorporar cobrador/a, para desplazarse a los domicilios de los clientes para recibir el importe economico debido. El cliente ya se encuentra informado de la visit [...]
Se busca operaria limpieza para trabajar en Valencia, realizar limpieza en comunidades y oficinas, maximo media jornada dias alternos o de lunes a viernes, dependiendo disponibilidad y vehiculo para d [...]
Se precisa chica mayor de edad con muy buena presencia con las ideas claras, preferiblemente española. Te ayudamos a darte de alta. . . se trabaja de lunes a viernes de 11 a 20 minimo 200€ a 400€ [...]