The Regus Group
It is essential that you are fluent in the following set of languages below to be considered for this position:
IWG is the World’s largest provider of flexible workplace solutions. Established in 1989, and based in Luxembourg, the company offers a wide range of products and services which allow individuals and companies to work however, wherever, and whenever they need to. Regus is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a part of the FTSE 250.
Although we operate in over 100 countries, 900 cities and 3,000 locations, we’re still expanding rapidly. In fact, we’re currently opening over 2 new centers every day, achieving over 20% year-on-year growth.
We achieve our outstanding results through our people. It is our customer focused people who are making business happen. They are behind our fantastic success and incredible growth.
Regus currently has openings for Account Managers - proven sales professionals working within the Inside Account Managers Team . The Account Manager will work hand and hand with the customer to understand their business needs, maintain and expand business relationships, reason for any terminations and act as a liaison between the customer, centre and Area Manager to ensure that the customer’s needs are understood and addressed in a timely manner following a defined consultative process.
You will be tasked with responding to billing, service, product, renewal enquiries and proactively “upselling” the customer using the IWG range of solutions such as Offices, Virtual Offices, and Membership; just to mention a few. This consists of understanding the customer’s business needs and circumstances, then providing a solution from the Regus product lines that best fit the prospect’s needs in order to maintain revenue opportunities.
Our B2B sales professionals are responsible for selling our range of solutions to all size businesses in a multitude of industries. The role involves engaging customers and prospects via phone, email, and SMS.
- Listen to customers feedback, communicate the value of Regus, and design solutions to help them grow their business
- Provide personalized, positive support that aligns with our company brand and voice, directly impacting our customer retention.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls and other methods of communication (e.g. email) to existing customers including follow-up calls to understand, educate, and renew business.
- Manage sales process: sell all product lines and close deals.
- Work efficiently (high volume) and effectively (good sales and customer feedback) on all Key Performance Indicators in line with company procedures and guidelines.
- Take ownership of your results by driving high quality customer service resulting in meeting or exceeding the monthly goals associated with the Save role every month.
- Accurately record notes clearly in all relevant systems.
- Recommend improvements that will positively impact sales and efficiency.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Proactively check customers spend report for sales opportunities
- Dealing with any MyRegus (online account) issues
- Manage billing and invoicing enquiries
- Make sure the client onboarding has been completed
- Handle any new business or client renewals
- Create manual agreements for new business
- Work efficiently with the centre team for any internal moves
- Raise tickets for any IT/Telecom queries
The candidates should have the below experience or background in order to be considered for the role:
- Proven track record of customer retention, selling products or service solutions within a business-to-business sales environment. Rounded sales and service skills (Not a pure “cold caller”).
- Professional and clear communication skills with the ability to build rapport with a customer quickly over the phone. (Excellent telephone demeanor).
- Supports business unit’s goals and demonstrates positive attitude toward others; will assist in all areas as needed.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Intermediate level of MS office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Familiarity with CRM systems a plus.
- Maintains high productivity/activity level.
- Flexibility to work the hours required. (Can involve early and late shifts with possible weekend work)
- Willingness to go beyond the job description to meet business goals.
Base Salary: Commensurate with Market
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Para importante carpinteria de aluminio y PVC buscamos comercial para incorporarse de manera estable en plantilla. Funciones: Captacion de clientes Mantenimiento de la cartera existente Pr [...]
Se necesita conductor repartidor con experiencia. Carnet B imprescindible. Periodo de prueba 3 meses. Opcion a contrato indefinido. Salario bruto aproximado 1400€ jornada de 8 horas y fines de seman [...]
Se necesita persona para Consejería en edificio de oficinas, persona educada con buena presencia, amable y con buen trato. el salario será el del convenio de oficinas y despachos, según categor [...]
Para nuestro nuevo salon HELLO NAILS en El Prat de Llobregat. Incorporacion inmediata. Buscamos manicuristas con experiencia y con ganas de incorporarse a un equipo dinamico y en expansion. [...]