Beam Suntory Inc
Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest leading premium spirits company ... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.
eData Senior Analyst EMEA & SA
The following position is open in Madrid, Spain.
What makes this a great opportunity?
Beam Suntory just entered an amazing race,
sailing bravely through the exciting waves of the eCommerce ocean. In typical Beam Suntory fashion, we "go for it", Yatte Minahare! We're entrepreneurial, agile, dynamic and love having fun on and off the job! We've just sailed through the start line of the eCommerce race. The journey is long and strategic turns and cruise tactics need to be defined and refined continuously, make this a fantastic "learn, apply and deliver" opportunity for any ambitious self-starter.
Support the eRetail Manager when setting up the eRetail data universe within Beam Suntory's EMEA & SA eCommerce channel
- Analyzing eCommerce data points, involving data mining, statistical analysis, trending and benchmarking to evaluate and improve activations as well as sales operations to identify issues and opportunities.
- Capturing all data available from a variety of sources, and crossing it in all possible ways to present valuable insights/analyses on consumer profile, consumer behavior, activation effectiveness, buying patterns, etc.
- Partner with internal regional and local stakeholders to deploy the most impactful eRetail data analyses.
- Deep-dive together with your central and local eRetail data team members into eRetailer data and providing actionable insights backed by your analysis
- Support the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions
- Ensure data accuracy by calibrating and validating data for new and existing tools
- Act as a subject matter expert
Qualifications & Experience
- 5+ years experience with previous FMCG/CPA data analytics experience required. Any previous role in managing data, statistical analysis across multiple markets will give you an edge.
- Familiarity with managing, analyzing & manipulating large datasets and formulating business metrics for reporting
- Reporting and Business Intelligence experience (Tableau) preferred
- Know how in Microsoft Excel Power Add Ins or PowerBI, Microsoft Excel (especially Pivot Tables), DAX, SQL (preferred)
- Expertise in business analysis and a data background with experience in eCommerce and web analytics or digital analytics incl. Webtacking, Google Analytics, Sistrix
- Understanding of statistical analysis & experience with packages such as R or Python. Previous experience with best-practice visualization tools and methods (e.g. Tableau) preferred
- Analytics experience preferably with exposure to A/B-testing, causal impact analysis methodologies preferred
- Experience in Conversion Rate Optimization
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to effectively manage multiple activities of varying difficulty and complexity with a short turn-around time, in a fast-paced environment
- Professional proficiency in English
- 5+ years of working experience
- Entrepreneurial thinking ( High comunication skills)
- Strong influencing skills and stakeholder management
- Embrace & encourage new solutions by a creative mindset
At Beam Suntory, people are our number one priority, and we believe our people grow together in diverse and inclusive environments where their unique insights, experiences and backgrounds are valued and respected. Beam Suntory is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, military veteran status and all other characteristics, attributes or choices protected by law. All recruitment and hiring decisions are based on an applicant’s skills and experience.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Busco [email protected] para cubrir puesto de trabajo a jornada parcial en administración de fincas. Departamento de contabilidad. Se valorará conocimiento en el sector de gestión de comunidades de propiet [...]
Multinacional canadiense con reciente apertura en diferentes paises de Europa y en plena expansión busca comerciales para la distribución del producto. desarrolla un estilo de vida saludable con [...]
Shisha Lounge Bar , buscamos personal para nuestro Shisha lounge bar Camareras y chicas de imagen, que se abrirá próximamente, ( Zona sur de Madrid ) si estás interesado escribenos y te informamos [...]
Necesito chico para reparto en Madrid , indicar , nacionalidad y años [...]