- Reports to the Global Marketing & Communications Director, works closely with the Nordetia District Head and the Clinic Heads.
- Ensures local implementation of the Brand Concept, Marketing & Communication Strategy and Service Offering Portfolio of Nordetia.
- Provides input into global marketing & communication strategy.
- Drives local campaigns and promotions in line with global guidelines.
- Ownership of digital assets: website; landing pages, SEM/SEO strategy; social media networtks at a local level. campaigns, lead generation, Own and 3rd party content)
- External communications knowledge / managing.
- Public relations with media at a local level.
- Loyalty, MGM Programs experience.
- Internal Communication development.
- Reports on local market trends and gathers customer satisfaction data.
- Lead and drives production of local marketing materials.
- Ensures training and communication cascade for effective execution of marketing plans at clinic level.
- Designs sales incentives for local staff to drive the right behaviours.
- Manages local marketing & communications budget.
- Targets/KPIs: meeting certain milestones, customer feedback, compliance, effective budget management.
- Individual Contributor / Expert.
- Involved in business planning and business reviews with Nordetia team.
- Campaigns / activity Reports.
- “Doer” with strong project management and execution skills.
- Branding development experience
- Digital experience (building & developing digital assets from scratch)
- Marketing professional with a background in a similar industry.
- Team player and good communicator.
- Experienced in working in an international matrix structure.
- Marketing, advertising and communication skills.
- Creativity and good skills in writing / correcting texts.
- Social media savvy and strong skills in modern technology, ideally including visual / graphic tools.
- Analytical skills and commercial understanding.
- English language on top of local language is a must.
Please send your application and supporting documents in English. Applications and CV's in any other language will not be considered.
Show more Show less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
We’re recruiting a MarComms Manager with Financial Services experience for a leading and internationally regulated online Trading and Brokerage group for its Spanish business operation based in Barc [...]
Job Summary: Our growing gaming company is looking to appoint a talented and experienced sales and merchandising manager to create, oversee, and implement merchandising strategies. You will collabo [...]
Company Description We are the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fr [...]
From Robert Walters' Sales and Marketing Division, we are looking for a Brand Manager for an important national company, with the objective of leading its brand. BRAND MANAGER (TOBACCO) Reporting t [...]