Cledara is the all-in-one SaaS purchasing, management and compliance for companies. We combine management tools for teams with a payments platform to deliver a solution for dynamic teams working in the subscription economy.
We are backed by leading investors, including Techstars and Anthemis, and have received global recognition:
- SaaS Startup of the Year 2018 by SaaStock
- Top 5 female-founded SaaS companies globally by Microsoft's M12 Venture Fund and Melinda Gates' Pivotal Ventures
- FinTech 50 'Hot Ten' company in 2020 for being one of the fastest-growing fintech startups in Europe
We help companies in the UK and Europe become more successful users of SaaS by unifying and automating the whole SaaS journey in a business - discovery, purchase, management, and cancellation.
What you'll be doing:
- Monitoring Cledara's customer support channels and responding to customer queries in a way that inspires trust and peace of mind
- Reviewing customer onboarding requests and completing data entry into our compliance systems
- Help draft and implement guiding principles, processes and tools for Cledara’s customer-facing operations
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with customers
- Identify opportunities to improve Cledara's product through collecting and understanding feedback from customers
- Excellent English, both written and spoken, any additional languages will be valued
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as active listening skills
- A customer-first mindset and communication style that makes customers feel as though you are their passionate advocate in the business
- An inquisitive approach to life - you seek to understand what people are saying in-depth, rather than making assumptions
- You are comfortable with rapidly changing environments, organised and resourceful
- 1+ years of experience in a Customer Support role for a B2B start-up, preferably in the SaaS industry
- You have worked with Customer Support tools such as Intercom, Zendesk or CRM software
If you think your skills and experience match what we are looking for and you’d like to join one of the fastest-growing fintech companies in Europe, please get in touch!
For recruiters: we aren’t currently looking for additional support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs
Show more Show less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
About Us: Gore is a materials science company focused on improving lives through discovery, product innovation and rewarding careers for our Associates. About the Industry: Gore products help contro [...]
Under the direction of the Associate Director Cell Therapy Franchise Lead, this individual is accountable for orchestrating all aspects related to CAR T commercial operations in selected treatment sit [...]
Position Overview Autodesk has fully reimagined the construction business for the digital age, enabling companies to address the most important challenges they face today while preparing for new way [...]
Description <;p>;<;strong>;We are looking for you who has a passion for demand generation to join our client's team in amazing Barcelona! <;/strong>;<;strong>;Challenge yourself by selling the essent [...]