At Boston Scientific you can take the first step towards a meaningful career by joining a passionate team and contributing to improve the health of people around the world. You’ll have the opportunity to grow and nurture your talent in an inclusive and innovative environment.
Choosing the right place to work is an important decision. Read all the details below and if it sounds like you, consider joining the team.
About the role
You want to learn how to breath digital marketing? We want you in our team! We are looking for a Digital Communications intern who will help implement the New Cardiology business unit’s digital strategy as well as plan, execute and optimize campaigns across different digital channels,
getting the opportunity to enter and work within a team at a European level!
Your responsibilities will include:
Digital marketing planning and implementation
- Participate in the implementation of the digital marketing strategy for the assigned business unit
- Implement and measure high-impact integrated digital marketing programs
- Identify and articulate best practices
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, including agencies to meet deadlines and deliver on commitments
- Support local EMEA markets to execute digital strategies and online localization initiatives
Metrics and Analysis
- Develop and monitor digital KPIs, measure and report campaign performance and update multichannel dashboards
- Identify trends and insights and optimize costs and performance based on insights
- Proactively monitor and analyze competitions’ online marketing strategies
What we are looking for in you:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing/Digital Marketing or similar
- Fluent in English, additional European Language is a plus
- Ability to work cooperatively and proactively with staff inside and outside the team
- Analytical mindset, strategy development and planning
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self-motivated and autonomous
- Detailed orientated
- Knowledge and understanding of digital marketing activities, such as email, social media, SEO/SEM, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Knowledge of Marketing Automation tools (Salesforce suite Marketing Cloud) will be considered a plus
- Previous experience in media agency will be considered a plus
What can we offer to you:
- Paid 6-month internship (with the possibility of renewal for other 6 months)
- Working in an international environment
- Attractive benefits package
- Inspirational colleagues & culture
- Career Development
- Possibility to make an impact
- Fast-growing and innovative environment.
Location: Madrid, Spain
Sounds like you? Apply submitting a cover letter and resume.
We, Boston Scientific, are an equal employment opportunity employer. We do not and will not make any personnel decisions (like recruiting, hiring, job assignments, and promotions) based on a person’s age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Show more Show less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
¿Quiénes somos? Nuestro propósito es ser el primer Marketplace de talento, donde puedes monetizar tu conocimiento y experiencia o aprender generando tu propia ruta de auto conocimiento. Una aplic [...]
We are hiring a Paid Digital Marketing Intern to join our marketing team based in r> company overview selectra makes customers- lives easier by helping them to compare and subscribe to home ene [...]
About The Opportunity NOTE: Our Business Operations team is looking for candidates willing to do a 6 months internship, starting in the next few months. Location: Barcelona and Berlin In Thi [...]
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN at Oracle Academy This is a full-time internship starting this autumn that will be part of the GAIA program run by the Fundación Universidad Empresa (FUE). You can find more inf [...]