Job Title: Sales Administrator
RWS Holdings plc is the world’s leading provider of technology-enabled language, content management and intellectual property services. We help our customers to connect with and bring new ideas to people globally by communicating business critical content at scale and enabling the protection and realization of their innovations.
Our vision is to help organizations interact effectively with people anywhere in the world by solving their language, content and market access challenges through our collective global intelligence, deep expertise and smart technology.
Customers include 90 of the globe’s top 100 brands,
the top 10 pharmaceutical companies and 18 of the top 20 patent filers worldwide. Our client base spans Europe, Asia Pacific, and North and South America across the technology, pharmaceutical, medical, legal, chemical, automotive, government and telecommunications sectors, which we serve from offices across five continents.
Founded in 1958, RWS is headquartered in the UK and publicly listed on AIM, the London Stock Exchange regulated market (RWS.L).
For further information, please visit: www.rws.com
About the Role
The Sales Administrator is responsible for supporting sales representative(s) with administrative tasks, primarily relating to client-facing activities e.g. quoting
- Provide a responsive and efficient service to clients;
- Create and maintain client and contact profiles in our project management system;
- Open and follow-up client orders in our project management system;
- Maintain pricing records in our project management system;
- Maintain client guidelines;
- Request the creation of new customer accounts in Microsoft Great Plains;
- Provide coverage and support for the Sales team and others in their absence;
- Support Sales Representative(s) by liaising with Operations and producing estimates in an accurate and timely manner.
- Revision and approval of draft/final invoices for the Sales Representative(s);
- Follow up with clients for missing billing details and purchase orders, if applicable;
- Liaise with clients as well as the Billing and Collection departments for returned invoices/invoices not paid.
- Prepare weekly/monthly/quarterly/adhoc reports for internal purposes and for clients;
- Data analysis.
You will be required to carry out all additional duties that are within the context of your job title. In addition to, or as an alternative to your normal duties, and as the needs of the business may require, you may from to time to time be required to undertake other duties that are reasonably consistent with your position and within your capabilities.
- Excellent project management skills, able to prioritize/multi-task and work under pressure.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work independently.
- High level of English
- Attention to detail to ensure quotes, invoices and company set up are correct and accurate.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills as this role requires regular communication with clients.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an excellent team player due to the close working relationship with the Production, Sales and Billing teams.
- Ability to demonstrate analytical thinking, problem solving, creativity and flair in the achievement of tasks.
- Self-motivated and pro-active.
- Adaptable and flexible to a changing work environment.
- Results-driven, focused on achieving RWS’s strategy and objectives.
Show more Show less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Queremos incorporar a un Senior Salesforce Architect/Lead Consultant, para formar parte del equipo donde recae la responsabilidad de identificar y entender los requisitos de nuestros clientes para con [...]
What you will do here - Salesforce Force.com development. - Interacts with both technical and non-technical peers, attains relevant technical and business requirements, analyzes information and desig [...]
Introduction At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to [...]
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job CategoryCustomer Success Group Job Details The C [...]