What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events here!
Gartner research and insights help business leaders make more effective decisions every day. Our Marketing Automation team strives to understand the needs of the customers and communities we serve and designing the most effective programs to profitability meet those needs. This team accelerates sales activity by attracting, engaging and converting leaders and their teams through the delivery of compelling Gartner insights and experiences throughout the buyer journey.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning, coordinating and executing marketing campaigns via Gartner’s marketing automation platform (Eloqua). Strategies include the development and harmonization of email campaigns, corporate websites, landing pages, forms and other tactics and technologies to support all marketing and demand generation efforts. Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of advances in digital marketing.
What You Will do:
- Collaborate with stakeholders in the development of scalable digital programs, configure campaigns in MAP, produce digital assets, ensure quality standards, and provide both analytics and analysis
- Participate in regular communications with senior biz leaders regarding campaign performance and opportunities; ensuring focus is aligned to primary KPIs.
- Utilize strategic, analytic, and digital skills to drive integrated marketing and achieve business goals
- Document and communicate campaign detail to Production Team for scalable execution
- Use campaign metrics (MAP & GA) to shape stories, translating complex data points into narratives and recommendations, including testing programs, stakeholders can understand and action
- Develops, build, and implement processes to optimize our lead generation, email nurtures, and re-engagement programs via MAP
- Work in tandem with Database and Marketing teams to ensure appropriate audiences are reached effectively at the optimal times with the ideal message
- Willingness to explore innovative approaches to business objective and goals
- Responsible for on-time delivery and product quality levels requiring both the understanding of various business processes, the development of project plans, and management of multiple projects in unison
- Internal and external client and vendor management
- Facilitation of production schedule and coordinate workload with other team members around the world
- Identifies opportunities for business process improvement, recommends, and implements change
- Oversee creation of HTML email and landing pages templates; QA as needed
What You Will Need:
- Experience in strategic planning, complex coordination, and scalable execution of campaigns via email marketing automation is essential
- 3-6 years of hands on MAP experience with Eloqua (preferred), or a comparable enterprise MAP (Eloqua Master or Luminary preferred)
- Work experience with a collaborative, global organization
- Experience communicating and presenting to executive leaders
- Prior Team leadership experience is a plus
- Experience in designing and managing automated campaigns, designing complex nurture programs, implementation of progressive profiling, using shared & dynamic content and integrating new technology
- Present understanding of Google Analytics and Power BI
- Expertise in project management, planning, organizing and implementing strategic business plans
- HTML development skills (for responsively designed email and landing pages) would be an asset
- Excellent MS Excel or Google Sheets and data handling skills with the ability to analyze campaign data and draw conclusions
- Strong MS PowerPoint or Google Slides and presentation compilation and delivery skills
- Streamline workflow to accommodate growth
- Present a “no-limits” approach to supporting stakeholders with objectives and achieving business, outside the box ingenuity to problem solving
- In addition to strategic influence on campaign approach, conduct regular post-analysis sessions with observations, learnings and actionable takeaways
- Increase ability to respond to opportunities and threats as well as shifts in the market
- Support onboarding, and upkeep, of new business units into our mar-tech stack
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
- Applications must be submitted in English.
- A valid EU visa/passport is required for this position.
Explore diversity, inclusion and engagement at Gartner:
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading [...]
Define a strategy to reach business goals for customer acquisition via digital marketing. Own the Qustodio business and schools website properties and build or optimize all of the content you need t [...]
Description TeamCMP is a digital entertainment company founded in Rochester (NY) in the early 2000s and with offices in Barcelona since 2007. We're 150+ people energized about our future and enjoyin [...]
At Starmind, we believe that the combined knowledge and cognitive capabilities of humans far exceed any existing technology's computing power; thus, we developed AI to empower and enhance rather than [...]