Balenciaga Spain, S.L.
BALENCIAGA Sales Assistant Madrid part-time 15h
Cristóbal Balenciaga founded the House in 1917 in his home of Spain. In 1937, he established the brand in Paris, designing its collections there until 1968. Cristóbal Balenciaga had a reputation as a couturier of uncompromising standards and was referred to as "the master of us all" by Christian Dior and as “The Couturier of the Couturiers” by Gabrielle Chanel. The ultra-modern shapes were trademarks of the house.
While the brand’s identity is firmly rooted in its highly conceptual prêt-à-porter collections, its leather goods, footwear, and accessories experience worldwide success as well.
Among the archetypal products of the House are its handbag collections. A new focus on the development of Balenciaga ready-to-wear collections for men was quickly established as highly successful.
Since October 2015, Demna Gvasalia has designed both men’s and women’s collections as the artistic director.
The Balenciaga House, part of the Kering group since 2001, is one of the most influential names in fashion.
BALENCIAGA Sales Advisor Madrid part-time 15h
We are currently seeking a Sales Advisor who will report to the Store Manager as part of our team in Madrid.
To bring the in-store customer experience to the next level with flawless service that dazzles. You will seek out and leverage opportunities to enhance sales and increase growth.
How you will contribute
- To develop and maintain good product knowledge and provide excellent customer service
- An understanding of current products, trends and collections and ensuring that customers are informed and aware
- To replenish stock and maintain high standards of merchandise and product presentation
- Handling customer complaints, seeking assistance where necessary, ensuring issues are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the company
- Keep up to date with customer requirements and operating procedures
- Be aware of daily sales targets and performance against them. Use appropriate sales techniques to ensure they are met
- To ensure that all procedures and policies are understood. To carry out work according to those standards.
- Personal appearance and presentation must be strictly in line with company standards
- Adheres to Security and Health and Safety regulations
- Opening & closing the Store according the needs of the business, in line with Company security rules
- To carry out additional duties when and where necessary within the defined levels of responsibility and accountability of the Sales Consultant role.
Who you are
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience in a customer service role with face-to-face customer contact
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high-pressure environment
- Ability to initiate contact and communication
- Motivated by being a team player with a common goal
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- A strong team player and considerate of colleagues
- Ability to speak fluently a second language. Mandarin or Russian is highly advantageous.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Necesitamos urgentemente mediadores familiares con cierta experiencia para trabajar en Madrid. Se precisa un/a persona formada para el puesto de mediador familiar. Trabajando con nuestro equipo, ta [...]
Estamos en búsqueda de animadores infantiles con experiencia demostrable de al menos 1 año. El lugar del trabajo es Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid. Sobre nosotros: somos una empresa que mediante nue [...]
Hola buscando chica para manicura y pedicura. Pestañas de pelo a pelo. Lifting [...]
Se busca interna para sustitución de libranzas. [...]